Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ally & Larry (Ally McBeal) - Because he never loved anybody as much as he loved her

Could I be added to the list please? :flowers:
    I love A/L. He was the best boyfriend she ever had and I was devastated when he left with a note :bawl:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ally & Larry (Ally McBeal) - Because he never loved anybody as much as he loved her

Ok, here I made about twenty caps of one of the chrismas ep

:sigh:

:love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey fetch ! :wave:

Ok, so Ash, I watch the 4th ep of S4 today that's when A/L have their first date :sigh: and like I've said I made some caps
    I love how much Ally was jealouse of Larry dating Nelle
    And I really love how Larry propose her to date with him in a middle of a fight ! :lol:

Here some quotes of that scene :

Ally : This was a stupid case ! Any half-assed lawyer...
    Larry : That would be me !
    Ally : ...would've declared it "Nelle" and void with one motion !
    Larry : Null and one motion. Nelle's your colleague.
    Ally : Who you are dating. It's inappropriate. I suppose you're seeing her tonight?
    Larry : Actually no, I'll be her mother.
    Ally : This case is over. You can go now.
    Larry : I don't want to go. I want to to dich the father-and-son act. I declare Nelle void, we'll get diner.
    Ally : Done !
    :lol:

And some caps of their first date :love:

:sigh:

:love:

They're so cute together :in_love:

I will make some more caps later, tell me if you want screencaps of a particular moment

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome here sabriras :wave:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi fetch! :wave: Good to see you back here.
    The thing I don't understand is that if they had time to rewrite the episode, why couldn't they find time to rename it? Anyway, it was a pretty good episode, but at the same time, I would have loved & much rather preferred seeing the A/L wedding.

Thanks, Mél. You're such a sweetie! :hug: And you're welcome.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

RDJ did a fantastic job singing River in that episode. I've had it downloaded for years now. :lol:

the clips are fantastic........thanks

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

sanna - I love all those moments you mentioned. Those are definitely some of the best. :love: You're lucky that you have season 4 on DVD. Those of us who live in the US will prob never have the show released. And JBJ = Jon Bon Jovi.

Welcome, AlwaysHoldingOn! :wave: I agree that the ending was awful. And even though RDJ did have a drug problem and was "let go" from the show, they still could have brought him back for the series finale a year later if they really wanted to. He had gone through rehab and was filming a few films I believe. Although perhaps he was offered but had to decline because he couldn't break free from his filming. I still wish things had worked out for him on the show and he didn't mess up his personal life so much. Larry & Ally would have ended up together if that were the case. Anyway...

I need to find some time soon to fix up my music videos & perhaps create a new one for this thread. I'm starting to feel inspired again! :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

OK now I'm depressed cause really he shoud have realised that back in the day, it would have been way better.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah but the writers didn't have a choice. Robert Downey Jr DID have a drug problem

I have the 4th season on DVD and I always feels a little depressed after watching it because Larry goes away. I heard that if Robert didn't had to go, Larry and Ally should've ended up getting married

And who's JBJ???

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information