Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

hard reset of cricket txtm8 phone

every cell phone company i have ever dealt with allows you to bring back a phone with a month or less of use. verizon, sprint, tmobile. they are basically the same phones sold by cricket, so why the difference. every company i have ever dealt with allows you to return something you dont like. when you get something for xmas you dont like, you return it!!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

maybe cricket could have made a smart phone where you could touch the top rows of letters without the top half of the phone getting in the way

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i guess unusable would be a type of defect

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

It is not the dealers responsibility to disclose warranties in depth if you do not ask.
    cricket allows returns within 30 days it is stated on the website http://www.mycricket.com/support/return-policy but they do have that 30 min cap.
    Sprint charges a $35 restock fee 30 days return in like new condition.
    VZW does not state anything other than they will accept a return within 30 days. Why did you buy it? You are able to touch hold and look at the phone in the store, that problem should have been noticed.
    Unusable would be a defect if unusable meant does not function for the intended purpose...
    My final recommendations Sale it privately
    eBay
    Craigslist.com
    local newspaper
    or possibly a pawn shop

"It is not the dealers responsibility to disclose warranties in depth if you do not ask. "

Have you or anyone else ever bought a new car and SERIOUSLY thought that the warranty would expire after 250 miles? Give me a break.

"cricket allows returns within 30 days it is stated on the website http://www.mycricket.com/support/return-policy but they do have that 30 min cap.
    Sprint charges a $35 restock fee 30 days return in like new condition.
    VZW does not state anything other than they will accept a return within 30 days.

I would rather pay a $35 restocking fee than be out the total price of the phone. Sprint allows you to return phones regardless of how long you used it, as long as it is in new condition.

"Why did you buy it? You are able to touch hold and look at the phone in the store, that problem should have been noticed."

Have you not considered those who buy their phone on the cricket website, as I did? What about them? Or it it just tough luck? Does Cricket need to shut down their website now cause new customers CANNOT see and hold the phone the are deciding to buy? I've been a Cricket customer for 2 days now. I'm not liking what I am seeing. As Clark Howard calls it "Customer NO Service".

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I love the warranty and return rules. They always make for a great fight. Here let me explain it like this.

I can't get my phone to check my email! I want to return it!
    Did you read the user guide? Oh wait that would involve taking a moment to learn and read.

No one told me the return and exchange rules! I am reporting you to the BBB!
    Did you read the back of your recepit? EVERY RECEPIT HAS IT ON THEM!

Wait what was i thinking........

Sent via the HowardForums Android app

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hmm i havne't used my phone more than 30 minutes and i hate it's lack of email (msgm8 II) hmm what other phones do they have hmm..

crap all their phones are crappy lol i'm determined to like cricket though...
    because i'm hating sprint.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ok i like my msgm8 II now.. i got the imsi from it easily and now my epic is good to go woot woot

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey now ... I am loving my cricket android. Cricket does suck though... You get what you pay for and they are a cheap service. Thank god for the fabulous price on my cricket ascend....normally a android would be to rich for my pockets.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I now have the android ascend. I swear it is the worst phone I have EVER owned. It is a iphone wanna be.

And also cricket's internet is the slowest. It's not even worth having.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information