Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Oops: SEC Lawyer in Charge of Regulating Derivatives Worked on Derivatives @ Paulson

Mr. Glass took a big pay cut to become a civil servant. The average Linklaters partner made about $2.3 million in 2008, the year before he left, according to Legal Week, an industry publication. The most Mr. Glass could make at the S.E.C. is $233,000.

When I asked Mr. Glass about his deposition in the Tourre case and his role as the lawyer for Mr. Paulson in the Abacus transaction, he said, "Yes, that would be true." He then directed me to the S.E.C.'s spokesman, who quickly issued a "no comment."

I mean, there aren't a whole lot of people who have the financial and the law aspects down to make a career out of it.

i imagine the few who do could write their own ticket.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oops: SEC Lawyer in Charge of Regulating Derivatives Worked on Derivatives @ Paulson

And, I guess it's complete now that you've added your own derp to the thread. AMIRITE?!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

just quoting myself again so you can sheepishly walk away with your tail between your legs again

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm just here for the driveby lulz

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

lulz .... you think repeating the same idiocy makes your gibberish worth commenting on.

People are awestruck by the awesome case you've built for your drivel! gtfo:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Surely, someone should come up with a detailed response to your devastating nine-word claims!!!

"Glass-Steagal". You're welcome.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are you mad about someting karen

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Funny how many of the shysters responsible for the crash have cushy government jobs now.

The fox is guarding the henhouse.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information