Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jax♥Tara (Sons of Anarchy) #27:Because Jax and Tara's relationship will be "stronger than ever"

Not only do I want to see Tara's tattoo, I want Jax tracing that tattoo. Or just to see the tattoo with Jax around, it always seems to be Gemma revealing it.

Love this:

http://lovesong4thesoul.turablr.com/

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jax♥Tara (Sons of Anarchy) #27:Because Jax and Tara's relationship will be "stronger than ever"

Gemma got 6 months.

The spoiler about "kings and queens" got me so excited for Tara this season.

^ me toooo :high_five: She's so under-rated seriously. She deserves it.

I was telling my sister how gorgeous MS is. She looked at me funny and said.. She's kind of 'plain pretty' but she's not gorgeous I gave her the evil eye with a "don't make me punch you" :goof:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am I am! I have been counting down the days until I could pick up Season 3. Even though it was a rough one for Jax/Tara fans, I will watch the episodes that are more friendly to my fav couple. I can't wait for Jax's welcome home!!

Jacey

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guys, I'm rewatching the last few episodes of SOA season 3 and Kozik tells Alvarez they'll make it up to him some how. (honestly I don't remeraber the basketball appisode well) it was hard to hear and etc. But we know from the promos they are dealing drugs and etc. Do you think that this could be them making it up to him.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Evie, my sister said the same thing! She was a halfsac groupie. When he died, she let go :lmao: I make a point of informing her about what's happening. My mission is to get her to watch S4!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I thought the premiere party was tonight even though the premiere is next week.

Jacey

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

miri looks to be workin now cuz the seconRAB are counting down

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

During the season, whenever the Tara hate gets me down, I go read Fat Bob's Blog. He's a biker who writes reviews for the show and while he never deals with the Shakespearian elements in the show (he looks at it completely from his perspective "in the life") he sure does love Tara. Here are a few quotes.

From his review of "Home"

From his review of "Widening Gyre"

From his review of "Bainne"

From his review of "NS"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information