Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Damon & Emily (Make It or Break It) #4 -Because he loves her, always have and always will.

HI everyone!! I've missed quite a few episodes can anyone tell me what has happened?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Damon & Emily (Make It or Break It) #4 -Because he loves her, always have and always will.

I'll be fine if the show enRAB after s2 ONLY if the ending for Damon/Emily is happy, and by happy i mean them being together without angst or contrived stuff.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

And honestly, wasn't it obvious to Damon that Emily was upset and jealous over Kaylie. So he feels hurt that she says she can't trust him. She even let him know how vulnerable she felt after having sex with him, feeling that maybe he didn't want her any more. Five minutes wouldn't be enough time to solve anything, just enough time to make rash accusations. Emily would have left without talking to him, but Damon forced the issue, risking her gymnastics if she was caught with him. He neeRAB to re-examine that encounter.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah I completely agree with you on that.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where did you work at before?

Speaking of work I have to go to mine now.. I'll be back in a few hours

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I agree about irritating Emily, but she is still my favorite and I really want her and Damon together and HAPPY. I make excuses for her, she is young, and scared, and alone, with trust issues. I can understand that. And daughters and mothers always have issues. I know about that too. How different is Chloe from Darby really? All irresponsible silly high school girlish, suddenly trying to be the authority without earning the respect, and blaming the young girls for their immaturity.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Emily is getting on my last nerve, i have more and more trouble liking the character. I, honestly don't blame Damon at all for giving up.

But i'll never give up on them :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think the huge gap between s2 part 1 and part 2i's gonna hurt the ratings, even more since most people aren't thrilled with the direction of the show.

Meh...my last job was better, the people took the time to explain the stuff to me. If i had the choice i'd go back to my old job in a heartbeat, the pay wasn't as good and the working hours were longer but i was at least happy and smily to go to work in the morning. Now...not so much.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

lol Ok..

HMm thats not too bad. At least its no in the summer again.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information