Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sam & Jack: Because he cares about her, a lot more than he's supposed to. (Stargate)

I hope this isn't spoiling anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled... if it is, then just say so :look:

Aw... yeah, Janet did die. :cry: In Hero's part 2, probably in the top three best episodes ever . The writers thought that it was going to be their last season, so I guess they thought it was acceptable to sacrifice a minor role, for the sake of a little audience shock. If it makes you feel any better, she died in service of the SGC, they couldn't have written it better. Even though she's gone for good, you can tell they had a lot of respect for her character.

Now don't read up on anything else! This episode was too great to spoil yourself for, and it also had the best S/J angst moment

Oooh, I doubt I can remeraber all of them... the first time was in Emacipation, when he called her 'Samantha' then again in Grace. He called her Sara in Solitudes out:. He's called her Sam in Spirits (when she was leading SG1 for the first time) and in Singularity. Not counting the time he was speaking to Alternate-Universe Sam. You'd think he'd call her by her first name, at least when they're off duty

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sam & Jack: Because he cares about her, a lot more than he's supposed to. (Stargate)

:nod: It is old. The show is kinda too. But yayy for 10 seasons. .. Plus movies.

and yes you should! So totally awesome. I LOVE Sam/Jack. :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:clap: Wonderful Lorency :yay:
    You should be without internet more often

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi welcome! :wave:

What's your name? I'm Caroline and...I'm a SG-obsessed. :lol:

Thanks. ehh...which fiction are we talking about?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:lmao: Wow Kate, you just had to make me spray OJ all over my keyboard didn't you! ::giggles:: Well when you put it that way, Sam doesn't have the best track record but to be completely fair it'd only make sense that completely deranged and unstable guys wouldn't be able to see the Sam/Jack-age going on and would be stupid enough to try and woo the almighty Carter :glow:

Can I just say that I love this thread? :group_hug:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:bawl: I paid $59.99 for S7. Borders is worse than BestBarf!

I just shipped Buffy/Angel until the shows ended although I really didn't watch Angel too much after the first season and Buffy after the fourth. I did watch the final episodes of both shows though considering that I adored both.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey! There is nothing wrong with a little Pete spanking. Uhh.., that didn't come out right.

Well you know what I mean....:lol:

I wish there could be some kind of regulation that could break this regulation of not letting them be together.
    But somehow I understand to that they can't let them marry and go worry about eachother everytime they do something dangerous.

But Jack and Sam could easily work it through and know what they do is important.

You know what would be really cool? If something happened to the base that would make them all sing and dance, like that episode on Buffy. When everyone is blurting out their feelings and secrets.

It would be a interesting devolopment on the Jack & Sam theme. What would Jack sing about Sam? And vice versa.

And stupid me have to ask about the Soap thing?! :look:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information