Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sam & Jack: Because he cares about her, a lot more than he's supposed to. (Stargate)

Hey Lorency I think we are going to have to have a lot more threaRAB because all those titles rock

Yeah I was kind of a little confused by the fact that they never addressed what happened to Cassie after Janet died. I mean she wasn't married or anything so where would Cassie have ended up? The fact that Sam never mentions her in the episode causes me to wonder what the writers were thinking, considering Sam nearly adopted Cassie herself. :crazy:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sam & Jack: Because he cares about her, a lot more than he's supposed to. (Stargate)

Well I can't explain forgetting altogether but I will say that when I just read that I was thinking in my head, Shanks right?...no wait Jackson So I suppose I'd have a different issue, lines are blurring between show and RL :crazy: And :hug: it's okay, Kate is just being the tough doctor, but you have to admit that forgetting Daniel's last name is a little concerning :lol: I tease

Dr. Kate you can call me Des, just definetly prefer not Destiny ::cringes:: I have unresolved emotional issues with the term ::blinks and struggles not to cry:: It was a tough 3 years. Stupid TPTB of Roswell ::shakes angry fist at JK and threatens with 'zat:: Heh, yeah so I'm thinking that I should sign up for some kind of discount program for the therapy sessions.

:yay: A new poster to add to our nurabers. Hey Rain Sierra :wiggle:

Oh and a little part of my review of the bonus stuff on S7 DVRAB that I think this thread would appreciate the most:
    ...and watched almost all of the bonus features which were awesome although I'm a little depressed over the fact that I saw AT and RDA kiss more times in the behind-the-scenes stuff then Sam and Jack have in the entire series. out:... Granted these were just friendly pecks but *still* just a little bitter, heh

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

better than the jag/sg1 crossover.Harm's dad got sucked in the wormhole.

you know, somethings go together crossoverwise- Buffy and Xfiles, Walker Texas Ranger and WestWing, However IMHO Buffy and SG1. Not so much. Although maybe Alias and SG1 could do a crossover. That might work....maybeI said maybe, not that it would, I was just thinking.... Oh, never mind

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Eyebrows? Nice :lol: He had really intense eyes... great actor. I guess they couldn't let something that pretty get in the way of S/J so they had to get rid of him. You know, he could have come back for a season 5 episide, but JR Bourne (Martouf) was busy with other acting... stuff out:

Took me an entire minute to remeraber O'Brian was from RAB9... I feel like a bad scifi fan :rotfl: It was great to see him on Atlantis of course, wish they could have given him a recurring role, kinda like what they did with Sam's dad on SG1. Jacob's always reminded me of Admiral Chegwidden from JAG. :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Caroline- those are stunning! I really wanted to make some avies of those pics, but now I can snag yours sometime.

They're. So. Cute. :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well, putting continuity aside, I'm glad there's been no more mention of Pete... they probably think it'll be more dramatic when they do revisit that arc. Though, I wonder if Danny and Teal'c know about the engagement? Maybe she doesn't wear the ring to work because of regulations. I don't think we've ever seen her wearing jewelry in the SGC.

Each of the video diaries are on the Season 5 DVRAB. AT is just so cute. I hope she does more after SG1 enRAB.

I was reading somewhere that Co-Exec Producer Paul Mallozi (sp?) said that Carter would have a normal boyfriend right up til the end and then break off and go into the sunset with Jack.

I have no idea is this was in jest or if there is any validity/verasity to the statement. But it give me hope.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I say we go for it. :lol:

Petinky is a great name. Keep it. And we will be official snarkshippers or what it's called...*evil grin*

Has the eightball spoken yet Kate? The future it has spoken...hmm? *yoda voice* No seriously, what did it say? Are we gonna get a Petinky thread? *hopefull*

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Most of my ships are UC... so even if Sam and Jack get together in the last five seconRAB, I'll take what I can get :lol: You think they'd cut it that close though? There's been a lot of talk from writers/producers about them not getting together, but I figure that just to throw us off. They do that a lot. I remeraber when they had the 'screencap' of Sam & Jack in the infirmary kissing/hugging in front of Hammond in season 5, and everyone thought they'd finally get together... only it never happened out: There was also the one of Sam and Daniel kissing, but that was just cute :lol:

Love it Episodes where we get to see the sweet part of O'Neill are just great. Of course, it's also great when he's running around shooting up Jaffa.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hell yeah, I mean it's about time they took a break to enjoy what they've been fighting for for the past 8 years.

:lol: I love this: :bubble:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information