He seems to have difficulty paying attention to his teacher. I have also experienced this with him at home. He keeps wandering off mentally and requires constant prompting to remain on the subject you want him to learn, Rather, he would from time to time bring up his own subject and would want you to discuss this. At the start of any subject you are teaching him, he will show interest and enthusiasm. However, he loses concentration rapidly and appears mentally tired to handle what you are teaching him. I am really worried about this. I am wondering whether any one knows of what I can do to address this issue. What about the Omega H3 formulas for children? Are they helpful for brain development in children and could they give children the mental energy they require to learn and pay attention. Is there a particular brand of Omega H3 that is very effective?

Additional Details

Also the teachers have noticed that he hardly mixes up with other children in the play ground. He runs around in the play ground without interacting with other children. But at home,he interacts very well with his siblings without difficulty.

Please help me