Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: IMessage

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IMessage

I dont know if its really added in the iphone 4S or not, but there is something I would like to clarify. Blackberry communication is done through the BBcode, that is unique for each of the blackberry hanRABet. And the main thing that differentiate it form others is that BB uses its servers for that communication, and that communication is done through Triple DES and AES encryption,which makes it nearly impossible to breach in between.

I personally don't think iphone will take such a big responsibility of creating something like that.

Talking in business sense, we already know that iphone is having some really tough competition from the android market specially the samsung and HTC , I don't think they will try to wake up the sleeping giant(i-e blackberry) into a competition.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IMessage

Probably someone who either doesn't realise the potential of imessage or hasn't bothered to read about.

I for one am very excited about it. Actually that goes for IOS 5 as a whole 

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IMessage

It's the people, who probably stay on Nokia's and are kidding themselves. Begging to get Iphone and don't know, what Imessage will be.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IMessage

What about sending messages from one country to another? Is it free too? I think that with iMessage you will be able to send free messages to anyone anywhere in the world provide your contact have an IPhone 3GS and later. So it's really useful.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IMessage

im planning on getting the sprint 4s but in ny metro i get good service. even in the tri state it gets good service.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IMessage

My view apple has already trounced blackberry in the smart phone market, and making strides into their Buisness base. Android is initially popular due to sales driven off low priced hanRABets often claimed as the 'iphone killer' but fail to be anywhere near, and the higher priced android hanRABets even samsung do not compete with apple products at the same price level for build quality and sheer reliability IMHO.

For me the jury is still out on iCloud, it can only back up one of my 2 devices within the 5GB, I could pay for more but i have a 3tB NAS, costs nothing a month and I don't need an Internet connection to back it up, or make the backups process slower.

iCloud will make it somewhat more secure, simply as you need an apple product to use the files, and a apple I'd to access them. I'd say if emails are funneled through icloud using @me accounts, that is also a fairly secure protocol against hacking.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IMessage

Has any one tried iMessage yet?

IMessage

Yes, anywhere in the world.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IMessage

Haha,
    There is no contract with, ''Free Unlimited World-Wide Calls and Unlimited (Free) World wide texts.
    How much do you pay a month?
    Unlimited text is not for all the countries, there will be fees for World-wide Calls and texts.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IMessage

Watch your tone guys. Read our rules. We don't tolerate insults towarRAB other merabers here, so reign it in please, otherwise there will be consequences. OK?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information