Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jack and Elizabeth (POTC) #85 "I had the time of my Life fighting dragon's with you"

THIS.

OMFG precious icons are precious! :sigh: :love: :thud:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jack and Elizabeth (POTC) #85 "I had the time of my Life fighting dragon's with you"

I know that was my feeling as well, she'd just argue with him or throw a fit, she would never physically hurt him or even attempt to, I think this new LI will definitely be an Epic Fail.

that is what I am hoping for as well, I mean I do have my Book but it's not the same as actually seeing it on the Screen *laughs* I want us to find out that "Will" Jr is really "Jack" Jr after all He does look more like Jack then he does Will.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

thanks for this Information, hopefully they went this route to show us the only TRUE love of Jack's Life is Elizabeth and maybe in future Movies this will be explored more, I do agree we need to convince Elizabeth to come back and do another Film but even if she doesn't a simple acknowledgement of Him still loving her Would be enough for me.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aww Shucks what can I say the people in my Icon are my all time faves even if they aren't cannon that being said I'm adding you to the Shipper list now.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'll try it again Tomorrow, I'm heading off to bed at the Moment but No problem J/E is a great couple and no matter what I will never give up hope (especially due to a book I got at Disneyland)
    I Noticed You like Danny and LinRABay as well I DO too (though I haven't watched recent eps of ANY of the CSIs in awhile)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah THAT I will always be thankful for No matter WHAT Happens

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was actually afraid of all of that, I'll always be Sparrabeth , even if it is AU ,but seriously You need to buy "a Pirates book of Codes (the word Code is crossed out with a Red marker and underneath it says Guidelines) By Joshamee Gibbs" it's VERY Sparrabeth, I'm not sure who really wrote it but in a very AU form the book implies that the child at the end of AWE is Jack's You have to understand and read the Book to totally get it but it is a MUST read for any Sparrabeth Shipper.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can I be added? :flowers: Their kiss in DMC was the hottest thing to come from the series! :thud:

I agree, it won't be the same without Keira there.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information