Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bo & Lauren [Lost Girl] #1 - Because they had their eyes on each other since the moment they met..

I prefer this thread to the campaign. :P

Cool poster, but yeah let's hope there's not another one with Dyson written "true love" on it. :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bo & Lauren [Lost Girl] #1 - Because they had their eyes on each other since the moment they met..

Ammmaaaazeee :back_hug: hey...

this is becoming more awesome every day :clap:

Last seasons 'best of', banner and profiles sound great :thurabs_up: Doccubus (is that how I should call you ? ) Unfortunately I have no skills regarding banner, gifs etc. but I'm ready to cheer and praise loudly those who do

and Sisssaaaaa :back_hug: yeah I want the LG board too, but I voted already for HaH :sigh: can I vote a second time?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I sent my sentences. OMG so cheesy. I'm kind of ashamed. :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah I think this thread will be full of fans very soon

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

not sure you guys are keeping up with the campaign thread, but apparently, there are posters of lost girl all over subways in toronto. a girl on twitter just took this picture, it describes lauren as "the lover" :sigh:

let's just hope this doesn't spell D.O.O.M.E.D

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boob check. :P

Hi Sisa! Welcome. :hug:

I think I read somewhere that she's not a regular. I'm not sure. Anyway can't wait for more Doccubus. :yay:

Edit - Hi Asya! :hug: Yay for more people coming here.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

There is definetely Lauren in the last episode

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have some trouble liking her too. But she's hot and sometimes funny, so I'll try to forgive her. :lol:

It just bothers me how she's with Lauren and Dyson. Always trying to make the other one jealous and stuff, but I guess it's not really easy to like the person who's a center of triangle. :shrug:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ok well it'll be an improvement on epi 12. Well it would be hard to be worse.

So my hopes are that in season 2 the triangle becomes a real triangle and not a duo with the occasional appearance of Lauren like in season 1. Lauren's character deserves better than that.

I really like this promo pic : http://thetelevixen.com/wp-content/u...oup-comp-2.jpg

They all look gorgeous in it. Here especially Lauren. I hope if they can't give her Bo they at least give her some other good stuff.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think that title looks really good to put on top of the new thread.

I love Lauren in this scene

Source: http://****yeahteamlauren.turablr.co...scooch-come-on She wants to put Dyson on the carpet :lmao: Hot Doctor owns

Edit the link doesn't work here because you can't put certain worRAB here and that is in this link were the * is :P

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information