Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lois and Clark Appreciation Thread: Because she thought he would be naked, um..ready!

Terri's Lois is my favorite :sigh: :love: And I never watched the show in English, it was always dubbed in Portuguese and the voice they used for Lois made her sound so fierce, I loved it, hehehe When I heard Terri's real voice I was like "", she can sound like a little girl sometimes :lol: But that doesn't make me like her Lois less, hehehe :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lois and Clark Appreciation Thread: Because she thought he would be naked, um..ready!

Really? :lol: I love Terri's Lois. I thought she played the character well. The Kents were adorable! I love all their phone calls and the way they supported Clark.

Thanks Sharon! I will try and find some scenes online.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please add me

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Page 103.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well she looked older IMO. Argh I guess I'm just a sucker for the first 2 seasons. :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Man, these two had some of the hottest makeout sessions I've ever seen...talk about chemistry! :sigh:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

OMG. YES. Seasons 3 and 4 were just unappealing to me. One episode that stanRAB out to me, is Dead Lois Walking. I don't know, but for some reason Lois acting so nonchalant after she had just been jailed for treason and was going to be executed irked me to no end.

And in general I was just annoyed at Teri's Lois most of the time. I think it was mostly her shrill voice that made me want to claw my eyes out. :P

But it still was a fun show and had some heartwarming moments. Especially with Clark and the Kents. I love their scenes. :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was just rewatching "Tempus Fugitive". I love the whole sequence of her reaction to finding out about Clark being Superman.

I love Lois and Clark as a ship as well as a show and I love to talk about them. I'm glad there's a thread on here for them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

^Yeah I remeraber that. I remeraber they grew closer too.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information