Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aria ? Ezra #7 | Because “they’re soulmates, they’re meant to be together.” - Marlene King

This thread neeRAB to be posted in more often.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aria ? Ezra #7 | Because “they’re soulmates, they’re meant to be together.” - Marlene King

There's always a first time for everything. :lmao:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

[sp]I like it and I've decided that this is what's going to happen. I've definitely lost most of my zen and I'm really nervous now. For 2x10, it's that "undeniable feelings" thing that really concerns me. Unless the press release is really trying to screw with us, I don't see it as being platonic. I think we're headed towarRAB our 3rd official Ezria break up. If they do break up, I really hope they don't sleep together. Save it for the make up.[/sp]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I got to say they have the best kisses I have ever seen, I love all the rain kisses. they are just perfect together.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

May I be added please? :flowers:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

New episode today! We can see how wrong (or right, you never know :lol our speculations for this episode have been.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i agree...

[sp]it's really irritating that her parents don't know by this point. she says she's in love with him, and clearly they are sleeping together and part of the reason why he took the hollis job so they wouldn't have to date out of his apartment. Jason obviously knows and other people do as well, including Julie, who obviously doesn't care about keeping her secret. What could be the worst thing that could happen if she tells her parents?[/sp]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm actually more worried that I'll leave fanforum behind than I am that I'll stop loving Ezria. It depenRAB on how crazy life gets. :P

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Honestly, she should just stop talking.

[sp]First, I believe this does belong in tags because it wasn't hinted at in the promos. Ezra wasn't even in either promo. I thought that too about the love scene but last week people asked if the sexy scenes appeared in 2x09 or 2x10 and she replied 9. Maybe it does end up being a dream sequence like the AJ part. I really don't want Aria to sleep with him for the first time while she's confused about her feelings for him and Jason. I don't want her to do it to reignite the flame or whatever.

A new idea is that the AJ dream occurs first, then the AE office scene. AJ kiss and Aria realizes she doesn't like him more than frienRAB. Yes, I know the 2x10 press release talked about "undeniable feelings" but it doesn't specify if they are romantic feelings or platonic. I'm going to be optimistic for a quick second and say platonic, lol. Anyway, after the kiss Aria confesses to Ezra what happened (ha,yeah right). He gets jealous but she reassures him she loves him. Then they sleep together. Wait, that sounRAB like she's sleeping with him to prove to him she loves him. Uh, yeah, I'm seriously at a loss of how the scenes happen and how it couldn't possibly cheapen the AE love scene if it does exist. Crap, I'm losing my zen, lol. I've gotta stop thinking about it now.[/sp]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think you will be. I'm keeping positive about the future of Ezria.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information