Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Aria ღ Ezra #7 | Because “they’re soulmates, they’re meant to be together.” - Marlene King

[sp] I was just watching this interview and i'm starting to think by what Chad has said, that maybe Ella catches Spencer and Ezra in the car together (what we saw in the sneak peek) and that's what Ella confronts Aria about. It would make sense, i guess. I'm so intrigued to see how it all unfolRAB - but i do get that feeling that AE are pretty close to getting found out, if not by Ella and Byron, by someone else. LOVE reading about what you guys think, too! [/sp]

Aria ღ Ezra #7 | Because “they’re soulmates, they’re meant to be together.” - Marlene King

Yeah, I'm just going to ignore her now. I'm pretty sure she WILL need to find a storm cellar tomorrow night and obviously she knows it. I don't think Lucy should.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aria ? Ezra #7 | Because “they’re soulmates, they’re meant to be together.” - Marlene King

[sp]No, they really can't come up with anything better. I know they were engaged an all, but I feel absolutely no connection between Ezra and Jackie. I can't even take any roadblocks to AE's relationship seriously anymore.

I remeraber reading the "undeniable feelings" thing from the press release for the episode before, but I don't remeraber anything else from it. Maybe I read something different. It seems from the press release that it's going to be an Aria-heavy episode, but then again, didn't we think the dinner party episode would be too? Not only does she have these "undeniable feelings," but she's also "waffling on her stance on Jason." From the Canadian promo, I want to know where the scene with Aria and Jason sitting having dinner together comes in. It'd have to be before she gets told about the creepy pictures, right? She wouldn't be stupid enough to still hang out with him, would she? Gah, over-analyzing again . . .

Since they've re-cast everyone else on the show, do you think we'll be lucky enough to have them re-cast Kate? She was the worst.[/sp]

I've actually got a few half-answers to some of those questions but since we are so close to the episode now I'm not gonna say them. :evil_lol:

Also, why'd you dig for this thread? There's a link in the AE OP, silly. :P

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aria ? Ezra #7 | Because “they’re soulmates, they’re meant to be together.” - Marlene King

Marlene's tweets are making me even more nervous for tomorrow's episode. out: I don't understand her.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last nights eppy was really cute of them

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

You've been added!

[sp]About the sneak peek: I am so tired of jealousy with these two. Can't the writers come up with something more original? ... and entertaining?

Carley-Marie have you read the press release yet?

ABC Family Press Release[/sp]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Had to dig for a bit to find this thread, but this will give it a bump.

I have generally failed in finale spoilers except for the preview pictures on the ABC Fam site, the press release, and the US/Cdn promos.

[sp]Did everyone see the pic of Aria and Jackie together? I wonder what the deal with that is. I've been trying to stop speculating so much based on totally failing on guessing about things lately, but I found this one kind of intriguing. Some questions: How does this conversation come about (does Aria go to Jackie or vice versa)? What are they talking about? Will Jackie say something about exposing their relationship? I have no idea. These were just some questions I had.[/sp]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi lulu-144! I'm Carley-Marie. I'm sure Lisa will add you when she comes online.

[SP]Just watched the Aria/Ezra/Jackie sneak peek. Weren't we just wondering what happened to Jackie and when/if she would come back? I'm guessing they were doing some sort of recruiting for Hollis. Someone correct me if you know what they were actually doing there. Now we've got the other side of the jealousy coin with Aria being jealous of Jackie . . . again. Jeez. After last week I think I'm pretty analyzed out, so that's all I've got for now. I think I need to read spoilers. I literally have no idea what's going on next week. I just want to see that Spencer-Ezra scene. Super excited for that![/SP]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Its okay, I got your back on here lol Hope to see more of you here as well

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information