Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Selfless Lovers {B?A} #38: Someday love is going to lead you back to me.

This. :nod:

And this! :clap:

Not only a human being, but a fellow slayer. She pretty much went against everything she was supposed to follow, she went against the Council and, hell, her own nature to save him, a vampire. :thud: They're always ready to sacrifice their own happiness, their own lives for one another, that's just one more reason why I love BA so much. :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

One of my favorite aspects of their entire relationship. Angel became a man for her. She was his inspiration. He believed in her, he wanted to protect her - he saw the real her even under her superficialness pre-S1. It is "love at first sight", yet not. I say it's more "ultimate connection" at first sight :lol: He saw something in her that made him want to fight. And I think that is a foundation of his character throughout the series, and the foundation of his entire series. They are each other's counterpart. They will always stand by each other. With their relationship - there is nothing immature about it. At all. It's so deep, I feel no other character ever really understood it. They are each other's safe place :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey All!! Can I be added to the list? I've been a Buffy and Angel fan since the beginning. I was only 12 at the time, but I knew their love was something special. Now as an adult, I have watched and re-watching Buffy a million times and I can now truly appreciate their love story. My favorite scenes are the hug at the end of "Beauty and the Beast". Just watching Angel fall to his knees and hugging Buffy for dear like and Buffy, so overcome with emotion that she doesn't know what to do..its indescribable. The scene speaks for itself. I also love Innocence and I Only Have Eyes For You. Even though Angel losing his sou was heartbreaking, I loved the angst-ridden interactions between Buffy and Angel, that makes for some good drama and then in Becoming 2 when Angel gets his soul and Buffy has to kill him...I remeraber the first time I saw that I went from utter shocked to complete depression. No other show has lived up to Buffy and NO couple can even touch what Buffy and Angel have (Jack and Rose from Titanic are a close second.) Anyway, I look forward to posting with you all!

busta5000_y

I love this ep :love: David and Sarah sure gave their best :sigh:

I get chills every time I watch that scene :thud::bawl:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I miss them so much :bawl:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

^ That scene/episode is amazing on so many levels for so many reasons. :sigh: AmenRAB is one of my favorite episodes of the show. I love how much meat that episode added to Angel's character and to the BA relationship. It give us a good look at how Angel views himself and his relationship with Buffy. He just doesn't feel human and he believes that's what she deserves from somebody. It ties into their breakup later that season.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Because her happiness comes first for him, it's always about her, all for her, and the same goes for Buffy, she risked her life to save him an episode later, selfless lovers, that fits them perfectly :nod:
    She 'killed' Faith, a human being, to save him, that's beyond everything she's ever done for anyone else, that's how much she loves him, how much his life matters more than anything else for her, how much faith she has in him :sigh: oh boy i love them so much :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks wistfuldreamer (I love your username, btw :sigh. That episode was perfection from start to finish.

I can't say that I can't wait, but I'm looking forward to it :love:

Love the art :thud:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not only is S3 my favorite season of any show EVER, it's my favorite BA season too. I know S2 is where it's so intense, and the writing is insanely good, but something about season three really hits home. It really hits deep. They maybe kiss three or four times throughout the entire season, but you feel their love more than ever. The moments they share this season show just how powerful their love is. How they can go through what they did in S2, and Buffy killing Angel, but they still love each other so much. They still love with every fiber of their being. It's a heartbreaking season for them, especially the last three episodes. They are more grown up, and much stronger. You really know now that their love is the real, and complete deal.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

That gif/scene. :bawl: Such a bittersweet moment for them. I love that he showed up for her though. It's like he wanted to give her one last moment where they could pretend they were a happy, "normal" couple just like everybody else. I thought it was a really heart-felt gesture on his part. Even though he didn't really get why the prom was so important to her, he still came because it mattered so much to her.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information