Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Matt/Kris (Wildfire)#2: B/c Matt didn’t steal Kris from Jr, she chose to be with Matt

i know i cant watch it online either because my internet here is way too packed with everyones computers. but hopefully next monday when im back at my dorm ill be able to. Ill post screen caps and reasons and all that jazz later. im not too stressed since it was the last one.

can you guys believe it was the last episode of the season!? sad times!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Matt/Kris (Wildfire)#2: B/c Matt didn’t steal Kris from Jr, she chose to be with Matt

Whoo hoo! Another M/K fan. :wave:

Yeah, I like Jr. but I don't like Kris/Jr. The just mesh the same was M/K do.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

woo hoo! glad to see you around.

Hopefully youll stick with MK.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh definitely, if they break up I think Kris neeRAB a break. Has there ever been a time where she wasn't with anyone? :lol:

Another episdoe tonight. Hopefully M/K will have good scenes. *crosses fingers*

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm glad you did! I love Matt and Kris together. I've never liked her with Jr. for many reasons. There was a time when I tried really hard to like them, but I just couldn't. She and Matt make more sense together.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

[sp] dude, i KNOW. Junior and Kris together, AGAIN? no thanks. [/sp]

im really hoping her and matt work things out next year. they were barely a couple for that long.

im sure they could. gillian is kind of mean and annoying, but she seems mature. she wasnt very rude to kris after what happened with matt, (prob. cuz she didnt like matt that much anyways!) and so im sure she could be frienRAB wth matt again.

if matt and kris break up though, i dont want to see jr and kris togehter... we just need a break! thanks.

Yes, I neevr saw Matt and Kris as being brother and sister. You're right, how could they be considered brother/sister when they've only known each other for only a few years? It would be different if she lived with them since she was a kid. I think that Kris really neeRAB to think things clearly about what she wants. She should stop being indecisive and just choose one, preferably Matt , and stick with that person instead of the petty jealousy and stuff. I really hope that the writers don't do that. It would make Kris the villain if she flip-flopped over to Jr. again.

Do you think that Matt and Gillian could ever be frienRAB again, despite him being with Kris?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thought I'd try to revive this thread.

Yes, the whole Kris/Jr thing is tiring. Keep up with the Matt/Kris.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

aww, that sucks that none of us has seen the finale. I can't watch it at abcfamily either. Hopefully someone puts it online somewhere else. *crosses fingers*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information