Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Matt/Kris (Wildfire)#2: B/c Matt didn’t steal Kris from Jr, she chose to be with Matt

Could i be added?
    Only seen 3 eps in season 1 yet, but i have it on dvd and this week i will watch it with my mom. I LOVE Kris and Matt :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Matt/Kris (Wildfire)#2: B/c Matt didn’t steal Kris from Jr, she chose to be with Matt

I didn't see it either!!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

yes, i hate it when jr is involved. he really neeRAB to move on, man. kris doesnt want you anymore! she hasnt since season 1. LOL.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for putting up that spoiler. That was interesting yet kind of an odd storyline. :lol: Where do they come up with this stuff?

[sp]Inventor of a machine that reduces global warming? :rotfl:
    I'm all for saving the environment but this is a weird storyline.

Indeed good news b/c it would be such a tired story for Kris and Jr to get back together again. [/sp]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone still around? I am watching season 2 for the first time and I still love Matt/Kris together. They jus fit, IMO.

I do agree that the polls were the reason that Jr/Kris ended up together because IMO the writers liked Matt/Kris better. They just hinted them since the beginning. But I think they wanted to give the fans what they wanted.

and responding to what you said eti about the couples, I cant say I agree. I feel like with triangles, there is usually the "meant to be" couple. The couple that was hinted at first and is the more idealistic relationship. (ie, Lucas/Peyton, Matt/Kris, Jack/Kate, Dawson/Joey) All couples I support. lmao.
    But the more "realistic" pairings or the ones that seeminly arent as meaningful as they really are, IE, the "bantering" couples (SK, BL, Pacey/Joey and Jr/Kris). In most cases it seems that the the endgame couples are the "meant to be ones" and the times that those couples dont end up togeter is usually because of fan support, like in this case or in pacey/joey's case.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I actually dled the entire S2 off of emule and then put it on DVD.

Yes, we need to see the Matt/Kris relationship grow. I think S4 would be great if they focused on the ups and downs of M/K as a couple and how they deal with it without having a third party.
    Oh yeah, and more date nights, please!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I didnt get to see it! Im so pissed too because i was all prepared to watch it,and then i realized that here at my house (im usually in my dorm room) we have satellite that is 3 hours ahead. So i missed it. and i cant watch it online (i still havent seen LAST WEEKS EPISODE!) because our rowder is shared with like 6 computers and we have no bandwith, so if i try to watch something, it glitches every 3 seconRAB. GRRRR. it makes me sooo mad.

But i think that MK are still together. I dunno, but ill find out or bust!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i agree. i would hate for her to say she thinks they are better off as frienRAB, because that is ridiculous. Matt has been nothing but sweet and perfect to her. she pined after him all season long, there were unresolved feelings since season 1, and they arent even brother/sisterly. Yes, she works for the ritters, but she isnt blood related. and its not like she grew up with them or lived with them or any of that. PLus her and matt slept together numerous times im assuming, and there wasnt anything weird about that, so it would make zero sense for her to claim that she sees matt in that way. thats ridiculous.

if she does do that, she will seem VERY fickle, going back and forth between matt and junior and appearing like she is playing some kind of sad game with them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i think the cops took the money. im not sure what happened to raintree, but matt said that he was going to try to get things back on track. here are some spoilesr if you want to know hwat happens next year. this was taken from an interview with a guy on october road:

[sp]TVGuide.com: Also, you're going to be on Wildfire when it returns this fall....
    Murphy: Yes, we're shooting that now. It will air sometime in Septeraber. As many of the Wildfire fans know, Junior Davis (Ryan Sypek) has had some business endeavors that haven't worked out for him very well and [next season] he's at his country club and he runs into this valet, Calvin, who he was not the nicest to in high school. Junior comes to apologize and discovers that Calvin has created this wind turbine that will reduce the world's energy use and reduce the dependency on foreign oil and slow down global warming. He sees something in Calvin, a dedication, so he decides to get behind it and back him, and those two go into business together. I play Calvin, the inventor of this machine.

TVGuide.com: But he's a valet?
    Murphy: He's been trying to raise all this money to get the materials to build this prototype by working at a dead-end job [even though] he's the smartest guy, going to MIT. He lucks out that Junior wronged him in high school and now has the capability and lots of money to get behind the invention.

TVGuide.com: That's interesting, because the way they ended Season 3 had us thinking that Junior was going to take over the ranch business.
    Murphy: Yeah, they have twists and turns in there. Junior might have a new love interest, too, and there's big stuff going on.... I think it's going to be a good season. I am doing six [episodes] with a possibility of seven, so about half of the season. I just got another film, so we're going to have to work around the dates.[/sp]

good news for us

I dont know if the writers would break Matt/Kris up because thatd be lame, IMO. Its too soon for Kris or Matt to have a new love interest. And like we said, they were barely together that long. Im hoping they will be together when the new season airs. At the very least, we should get some angst!

blueschild - THANKS I agree! Alexz and Tim are so fun together... and T/J are HOT!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information