Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Duke/Audrey Appreciation Thread (Haven) #1 ~ Because he always comes to her rescue.

No prob ^^

And All the couples that you mention I love Peter/Olivia

VERY VERY TRUE Audrey/Nathan have no chemistry their relationship is boring compared to Audrey/Duke
    With them it is funny, sexy, explosive and chemical

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Duke/Audrey Appreciation Thread (Haven) #1 ~ Because he always comes to her rescue.

I like Daudrey.

Their last names or a theme that represents them on the show can be used as their nickname too.

I found videos on them.
    This is the first:

YouTube - ‪FANVID: Haven - Mr Tugboat Hello - Duke/Audrey‬‏

I like the new season promo also featured them in scenes.

They need a Livejournal community.

Thanks for the welcome. :glow: At the rate that I'm burning through the episodes, I'll be done by tomorrow evening. :smirk:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't mind doing so, but I'm not entirely sure how that will work. :look:

Oops! Here is Eric's answer:

Q: Would you like to see more of a love interest develop between you and Audrey?

Eric: That's a tough question. There's hints of that, even in last season and you'll see a little bit - especially in this season. There's actually a couple of pivotal moments about that but it's a tough call from a story standpoint, to be frank. Because although there's a section of the audience that yes, roots for that to happen; part of the rooting for it and wanting it to happen is what keeps us as viewers interested. So once it happens, in some ways, there's nowhere to go anymore. I don't know that Duke is really the type of guy who's meant to be domesticated and be in a relationship that way. I don't know if I see that for him. He's gonna probably be like a big fat old guy with a beard kinda like a cross between Elvis and Jim Morrison.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

That was my favourite part :love:

:bump: I loved the little moments we got last night :thud:

"Why would I need a plan? I've got you" :in_love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

add me, please

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

yeah it was a bit sad when duke got kinda excited about giving her the necklace and she was like "yeaaaah, gotta go find mr carpenter" especially with important kinda serious things like that, it's very easy for him to feel vulnerable. and she shot him down i hope she reciprocates his feelings soon!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I saw the pic of Emily and Eric at CC. Emily in her black sequined dress and Eric in his suit. They look dashing together. They could be on a romance book cover.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did anybody watch the Christmas episode? I love the many Duke and Audrey moments. Him dressed as Santa in jail. Audrey snatching some of his costume off. And Duke teasing her about beating up on Santa.
    Audrey getting Duke's help. Him calling her grouchy about Christmas. She told him the holidays wasn't her thing being in foster homes. Then him eating cookies in her office.

Audrey giving him a call at the end of the show, making sure everythng was okay.
    Then they were with Nathan at the Christmas party.

It was a good episode with the theme on Christmas.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information