Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Duke/Audrey Appreciation Thread (Haven) #1 ~ Because he always comes to her rescue.

Hey Hi welcome here. I'm sure you will be added soon

And I agree Duke & Audrey are much more chemistry than Nathen/Audrey :sigh:

BTW What is the nickname for Duke/Audrey? I love "Daudrey" it could be great right?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Duke/Audrey Appreciation Thread (Haven) #1 ~ Because he always comes to her rescue.

True. She looked a bit jealous standing there with Duke and the new woman who likes Duke.

Hi bitterswt. Welcome, come back and post with us.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just finally watched the last four episode (I was a bit behind) and they were awesome; filled with Duke/Audrey... :love: Love them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:wave:

I haven't really seen the show in a while so if someone wants to take over the OP. I'll PM them the OP.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can't view the video. What did he say about Duke and Audrey?

He did respond to a question about Duke and Audrey on his Twitter, and he said he hopes so.

Audrey looked kind of jealous in those photos with Duke and his wife. lol.
    You're right something will draw Duke and Audrey to each other, it always does.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So I've watched the first five episodes today. I love the relationship between Duke and Audrey. Their banter is so amusing. Through her interactions with him, you can tell that Duke isn't the bad guy that Nathan's always making him out to be. :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I kinda can't believe that he has a wife, but then again I can! Audrey's look at his wife was... O_O! Though i doubt that Duke will stop being around Audrey just because his wife is in town. lol!

~_~

Me too.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

had to go back and re-watch the episode, definitely one of my faves so far- you can tell she hurt Duke's feelings again when she wanted to find Mr. Carpenter more than she wanted to know what he got her for a birthday present. They have so much more chemistry than Audrey and Nathan, definitely loving Duke and Audrey, hope to see some progress between them before the season finale!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm looking forward to this weeks episode. Hopefully Duke and Audrey find out more about their pasts.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information