Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lion&Lamb {Edward?Bella} #57 ~ "You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours."

Wow how cool is it that you and your Mom are loving Edward?:yay: everyone said that Edward should have made Bella feel the same way he was feeling but in the long run it was better he didn't, he already hurt her a lot by leaving in New Moon and it was the worst type of pain that Bella ever felt.

So they both put each other through a lot of pain, not on purpose but it just happened but it's in the past and they overcame it and that's what matters.:yay:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lion&Lamb {Edward?Bella} #57 ~ "You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours."

Can't wait for this movie! :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yup it does.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Missy! :hug: I feel like I haven't seen you in ages.

And ITA, EB better have even more couply moments than they did in Eclipse. It wouldn't make much sense otherwise. :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

1) I voted (for Bella/Edward of course...). Wow! Bella/Edward and Ron/Hermione are really close at the moment...

Bella and Edward 48.54%
    Ron and Hermione 48.61%

2) Yeah... Bella/Edward are amazing in Breaking Dawn. I have to say that it's my favorite Twilight movie by far...

We're pretty obsessed with the movie, aren't we? I've personally seen Breaking Dawn 6 times up to now and I'm going to see it again for the 7th time this week-end...:blush:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am definitely looking forward to Bella seducing Edward.. the pillow scene will be adorable because Robward covered in feathers :thud::love:

C. L. Richardson

Why is this thread getting no love

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exactly :high_five: Especially the bolded part :nod: Edward was extremely wrried about her safety and while apart of him was jealous.. he was more worried about the fact that the werewolves have such loose self control when they get to mad or excited or any feel any emotion to much... but you are right.. Edward realised how wrong it was to keep her away and he apologised and never did it again... so again I really don't see how he is controlling, if anything Bella controls him :lol: Besides Bella loves him.. if she had a problem with what he was doing she would speak up.. Bella is one of the only people who isn't scared of Edward :nod:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

All of these beautiful pictures:thud: I can't get enough of it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information