Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ios5 is the worst !!

So first I get audio problem playing my music in my car threw blue tooth being static and the audio is low, but now my videos aren't letting my watch them!! What the F is this!?
    I can't click these videos even tho I synced my phone, my settings even says I have 25 videos on my phone! So here they are taking up space but wait!! You can't watch them!
    Ios5 is nothing but problems, Iv done resets and nothing works, so here I am now at work and I can't watch these videos....
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34...0/6f7b5f75.jpg
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34...0/b6ef1302.jpg
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34...0/2050e4ad.jpg

how is itunes gonna put videos on my phone and not let me click on them to watch them ?!?!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ios5 is the worst !!

Try removing them from the device and pulling them from the source location onto the device itself.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

ios5 is the worst !!

How did you get the videos onto the iPhone? Using iTunes? Or downloading them onto the iPhone using a 3rd party app? How much of free space of hard disc are you actually having on your iPhone?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ios5 is the worst !!

He has a 32gb iPhone with 6.3gb left.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ios5 is the worst !!

He should try to free up 2 to 3gb and see how it goes. It should be better. His device need to be formatted if after freeing some GB there's an improvement.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ios5 is the worst !!

Looks like you have restrictions on. Go to Settings > General > Restrictions and ensure they are turned off...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ios5 is the worst !!

ok, heres answers to all the questions lolfirst, i use itunes to always sync my iphone, i have no problems puting movies on, but it looks like it always wit "tv shows" i have alot of anime that i put into seasons. second is my free space, sometime i pack my phone will i have mear rab left and the viedos work, yet sometimes they dont, i dont think it has to do with how much space i have left. right now i have 14 ATHF videos with 4.3 GB left, and my phone is a iphone4 on ios 5.1, been haveing this problem since ios5, never happened befor ios5. and for restrictions, i disabled them, none of them were for videos, but did it anyways and still not working, i would set my phone up as new and see if it fixes it, but this problem just randomly happens, so no way of telling the next time it will. also itunes even says it adRAB all the videos

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ios5 is the worst !!

Very strange.

Is it always the same files that get grayed out? Where did you get them from...?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ios5 is the worst !!

no not all the same files, i downloaded them off the internet and used handbreak to convert to mp4, if i synced my phone again then the files would work like normal.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ios5 is the worst !!

Have you tried deleting all the videos from your itunes library and syncing, removing them all from your phone. Don't just untick the sync videos box, physically remove them from iTunes completely. Check that they are all removed form your phone. Then add them to your library again and resync...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information