First, there is nothing at all "wrong" with a boy wearing girls' clothing, just as there is nothing wrong with a girl wearing boys' clothing. Second, this may even bring you and your son closer. When my son was 13, I suspected that he was wearing my clothing because things would not be where I left them. I arranged that he would think that he was home alone, and after a couple of hours, walked into my bedroom to find that he was not only wearing one of my teddies, but my lipstick as well. He immediately began crying, swearing that he was sorry and that this would never happen again. He was rather surprised when I sat down with him and told him that I was not in any way displeased with him. I put my arm around him and let him lean against me as we talked about why he liked the lingerie and makeup. I explained that if this is what he liked, then this is what he should do, as long as he understood that going public with it could be troublesome. He expressed a desire to live as a girl, and we agreed to discuss it further. To show him that I loved him, I kissed him. Kisses turned to caresses, and we ended up making love. I now have a daughter and a lover, and both of us couldn't be happier.