Questions regarding my old suzuki vehicle of 1993, 1300 cc engine :

I have to put some questions regarding the vehicle (car) general & preventive maintenance schedule

1) After how many kilometres should i change the tyres of the vehicle (suzuki brand) ?

2) After how many kilometres should i change the engine oil of the vehicle (suzuki brand) ?

3) After how many kilometres should i change the oil filter of the vehicle (suzuki brand) ?

4) After how many kilometres should i change / add the brake oil (fluid) of the vehicle (suzuki brand) ?
5) After how many kilometres should i change / add the gear oil (fluid) of the vehicle (suzuki brand) ?

6) After how many kilometres should i change the coolant of the vehicle (suzuki brand) ?

7) After how many kilometres should i change the timing belt of the vehicle (suzuki brand) ?

8) After how many kilometres should i change the timing seal of the vehicle (suzuki brand) ?

9) After how many kilometres should i change the timing bearing (tensioner of the timing belt) of the vehicle (suzuki brand) ?

10) After how many kilometres should the Rings of the Piston of the vehicle (suzuki brand) gone bad ?

thanks
take care