Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jax♥Tara (Sons of Anarchy) #29:Because "there's a deeper commitment to family than ever before"

Didn't even notice :eyebrow:

Going by the promo, it looks as if while he's getting out, Tara's still at work. It's possible she's nearing the end of her shift, as Abel is with her, but Gemma is still at the house with Thomas. I figured she'd be at the club by then. That's if everything is happening at the same time....

Jax♥Tara (Sons of Anarchy) #29:Because "there's a deeper commitment to family than ever before"

i just watched all those little viRAB. When Charlie says.. "We definitely maintain a healthy level of violence" :thud: :thud: :thud:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Now I wanna know the spoiler lol

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah, that house totally looks different. :nod:

Oh Abel, you're going to be quite the handful as a teenager :lol:

It's a good show.
    SOA and RB my 2 big like addictions.
    It's funny SOA comes back Tues. I'll be making graphics all night and wed. Thurs is the 2 hour season finale of Rookie Blue.
    Talk about me going :crazy:
    I barely have a voice from freaking out last night gosh I probably will lose my voice next week between SOA and RB.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

can you add me??
    love the show and jax and tara

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ahh Lucky! Merci. I had every faith in you :lol:

Phoenix, i chocked with laughter when you said: That thing in small letters :lmao:

bre_bre

:blank: So what are you thinking ?? :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ryan you big beautiful man, I didn't get half of what you said because I was too busy admiring your hanRAB and arms. And also bitching about the camera being all over the place, what the hell was that?

That's the main reason I don't like. It's an ugly house. There's no curb appeal at all. It's like they just moved into the damn thing. Gemma cleaned it up, Gemma decorated it. Jax and Tara just threw their clothes in the drawers. And Jax put up pictures because that seems to be his thing.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Opening Thread #29 with a list of places we want J/T to have sex. There is not enough PERFECTION in this world! :lmao: The gutter makes me so happy :lmao:

Btw: as promised earlier, here is that Old Ladies list again.

This thing gets updated so often, if you arent on here or if there is a son you want to (re)claim/stake a claim to, draw your sworRAB :lol:

ETA: And Amy's other branch in her treehouse makes his appearence ^ :lol:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information