Requesting A Trading Card Design... (read More)----->
There are a lot of good artists on here who are good at digital art... so here's what I'm requesting...

Im trying to make a game with the concept of Dungeon Dice Monsters but more like with atributes such as the pokemons, water, fire, rock, grass, etc.

Think of a Pokemon, yugioh or Magic card... Or some other kind of trading/playing card like that. I want to see something similar to that, but with new things and different characters that i will be glad to receive any art or drawings. I'm not asking for a whole variation of cards, just one or two. but that can change its atributes and level.

So, here's why I'm requesting this. When I think about some of those type cards, they usually have very artistic designs for the character. Pokemon cards and many others often do this... have different designs/pictures of the Pokemon, and between series of cards different artists would do different designs. Anyway, some of those looked really good. And I always thought the general layout of the card was very well-done too, which is why I want this on a trading card in particular.

The card must contain;
Name of card, a square for the photo of the card, Attack, Defense, Special Effect, Atribute such as electric, fire, water etc., and a place for a unfolded dice picture.
Level type which will be represented by stars (like yugioh)

Thanks to all who contribute! and i will of curse give credits to everyone.