Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red Moon {Ronald Weasley & Luna Lovegood} #1 ~She was his biggest cheerleader

:bump:

EDIT: I should just stay away from all essays not posted by RL fans. I read one that said that RL was basically just a ship HHr fans had to keep Ron out of the way. I really hate that. I mean, I'm sure for some it might be, but for me that definitely isn't how it is. My ships were locked down by book 4/5, well before I was smacked in the face with R/HR & H/G.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am too. All my other ships have been cannon at some point, a few were endgame, but with HP I actually like that my ships didn't happen. They each had some good moments, showed promise, and now it's up to be to imagine whatever I want. To quote one of my favorite fictional women: There's so much scope for the imagination.

Thanks for the fic rec. Ron walking her down the isle was very cute.

And thanks for all the other recs. I always have a hard time finding good R/LL fic.

Yeah, she made the big mistake of getting attatched to an ending before she even started writing. It's fine to have an ending in mind, but you have to be open to the story taking you in another direction. As it is, the romances seemed forced, unhealthy, and/or shallow.

Very true. That's what I love about fandoms. A great majority of the time I think you can find writers who do it so much better than the original writer(s) did.

It's one of my fav imagined ways for them to get together. I like the idea of her slowly drawing him out of his sadness/disspointment and kinda drawing him in to her off the wall world.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

You welcome! :hug:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Okay, I'm working on the main page and I added everyone who wanted to be added.

I love that quote from the book too. Such a swwet moment.

-Hey, if anyone has any reasons they love R/LL or any songs they think fit them(or any suggestions for the main post) please let me know.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh, thanks for the recs bb! :hug:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

It should be our next title!

Hey, I think we should put that logo in the OP. It's perfect.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello :wave: JRBudgrl8 nice to meet you Im Gelly

Loving this quote :sigh:

I made this art a couple of months ago but there was no R/LL thread to post it in :shrug: but now that there is I decided to post it:

So what do you guys think?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The moment where they were talking about her Quidditch commentary in rabroadP will always be my favorite. It looked like he got her quirkiness and just apreciated her for who she was.

"You know, she's grown on me, Luna. I know she's insane, but it's in a good
    way. ”

:in_love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please add me? :flowers:

I always thought that R/LL would have been perfect together. He seemed to get her and even liked her quirkiness and she just thought he hung the moon. :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love the thread title. :sigh:

Luna was definitely his biggest chearleeder with the nuraber of times she was humming the "Weasley Is Our King" anthem throughout OotP. Her boy crush was so f-ing blatant. :sigh:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information