Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red Moon {Ronald Weasley & Luna Lovegood} #1 ~She was his biggest cheerleader

:bump:

Also, this fic has the best Luna voice I've ever read. It is just perfect and the Ron/Luna moments in it are pitch perfect.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the fic recs. There really isn't enough R/LL fic out there. And of course I wouldn't mind reading the more naughty fic

Loony for Luna

^That's a good fic. It's brief moments between Ron & Luna through out there 7 years at Hogwarts and a bit after. It doesn't follow cannon after the 5th year but it's good.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heres the fanfic rec ~
    Only the Lonely
    You Crazy Moon
    Eleven and a Half Minutes
    Looking Glass Eyes
    Beyond the Stars
    April
    Im sorry its not a bigger rec list but Ill see if I can find more and post them here
    Also there are no R or NC-17 rated fics in this list if you want fics with that rating just tell me and I will PM them to you.
    Enjoy

A little :bump:

Exactly!

Yep :nod:
    And speaking of fics. here is a small fic rec.
    Also the first one has a little bit to do about our conversation Aurelia.
    Imaginary

Of Quidditch and Mackled Malaclaws

Ronald Weasley and the Costume of Doom

Crippity Mites andCrumple-Horned Snorkacks

Daydreamers

Enjoy!
    And remeraber that as always none of this have a high rating if you want to read a high rating fic. PM me and I will send you some

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exactly, there was so much potential between them but I guess she wanted R/Hr all along so there wasn't a chance for it ever happening. But like you said, it's better that she left them untouched given her idea of romance. There are many fanfic writers out there who can convey romantic relationships better than she ever did in the books.

Oh, I can totally see a scenario of the sorts happening. Ron brooRAB over his break up with Hermione or H/Hr's newly found love, and he finRAB solace in a certain Loony Lovegood.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exactly! As much as I would have wanted my ships to end together Im kinda glad they didnt because of how JKR might have written them.

You know I think I read a fanfic with something like this once :nod:

And speaking of fanfics an very cute and fluffy fanfic I read today :sigh:
    Like Never Before

Ill try to post a fanfic rec list tomorrow

Hmmm, interesting.

Yeah. And I'm not claiming to dislike ships that have issues. Heck, I ship Spike & Buffy. I mean, talk about a ship with serious issues. But by the end there was growth in the relationship. Nothing changed for Hermione and Ron, not even 17 years later.

Yeah, she does. I wish there was a fic that dealt with that. If it was well written it'd be amazing.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Im pretty sure that H/HR is the biggest fanbase :nod:

Exactly!

I know what you mean, Im very close to my mom and I know that if she were to die in front of me I would be scarred :nod:
    I think what Luna neeRAB is to grief properly and Ron could help her trough that.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I really don't understand why JKR would show Luna's very obvious affection for Ron & have him warm up to her for nothing. Then again I don't understand any of her ship choices. But I suppose it's better nothing happened considering her ideas of romance.

As it stanRAB I like to imagine Ron & Hermione breaking up and a dissapointed Ron staying at his parents place and running into a certain blonde who is visiting her father, and of course things grow from there.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So true :nod: You welcome :hug: and agree that line could have been the beginning of a beautiful relationship :sigh:

A vid for you guys :love:
    [yt]-WfdiB3Hubs[/yt]

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information