Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Soap opera couples ~ come discuss who you like and dislike

Im so glad Trevor resigned a new contract for todd. Im still holding out hope for Reene (evangeline) My super couple in the making could die right in its tracks if she doesnt resign .

To whoever watches GH. Who would you like to see LuLu with?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes that their nickname :lmao:

Lets see I like Sonny with Kate and Carly,,,lol

and we all know who I like mr cassidine with

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Original Shelle is best.:love:

I only loved Broe.:lol:

I used to love Original Ethan/Theresa then lost interest when he left. i will always love Luis/Sheridan.:thud:

Never watched Port Charles really. I tried when it first came on but didn't like it.:shrug:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Almost agree with everything on your list.

I love though Lorenzo/Carly and in the past loved Carly/Sonny and Todd/Blair. Now not so much. Also never really got into Lucky/Maxie. Perhaps because My Lucky/Liz Love is so strong it hurt me to see them go in the LM direction. I also never really got into Christian/Evangeline because from day one Ive wanted Todd and her together.

days-
    I like shaw and belle, but LOVED old shawn/belle. They had wonderful chemisty. Also ADORE jack/jen. Was one of my favortie ships on the show. One of the only triangles where I loved both pairings for a soap came from days. I loved Brady/Chloe/Philip. I shipped her with both guys.

OLTL- Right now I simple ADORE Todd/Evangeline. Dont really care what is happening to anyone else on the show ( unless it effects either Todd or Evangeline) because they are the only reason I watch.

Passions- I was and still am a big Therox fan. I loved the chemistry Theresa and Fox had and was sad to see that relationship end. I liked theresa and Ethan together in the very begining of the show and then great tired of them. The on/off/on/off thing just made me .

Port charles- Didnt watch to much of this show but when I catch it on soapnet I love seeing scenes of allison and rafe. Something about them always caught my attention.

here is a video for any todd and evangeline fans out there. I just finished it up the other day.
    Because you loved me

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:hug:

Look Jason

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I hate, hate, hate EJ/Sami on Days of our Lives

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:woot: I flove this thread! So we can talk about it here! :sigh:

As for OLTL...

Cole and Starr: They are like young true love that have been through so so so much with everything on that show, but I admit that sometimes I dislike Starr or dislike Cole for their attitude toward their relationship and their behavior, but in the end they always held a bigger part in my heart. Gotta love them!

Rex and Gigi: I flove this couple so freaking much! :sigh: They went through so much from their son, their families, his ex-wife, Brody, her sister, their son's illness will be next bigger part for them to overcome this problem! I love them for pulling through together! :sigh: Rex is starting to become a better dad to Shane! I am glad that he's stepping up for that. :nod:

Marrko and Langston: They are also another cute true love like Cole and Starr, they are so adorable together. They have less drama, but now they are dealing with Lola. I cant wait to see what's up with that. :nod:

John and Blair: I USED to like them so much but now IDK to be honest. I honestly dont know how I feel considering they let Marty come in between them and they let their relationship revolved around Marty, Marty, and more Marty. So IDK.

Dislikes

Lola: She neeRAB to chill on her girl-crush on Marrko. She is taking it way too serious and she is using it to get him to hang on him. It's her own freaking cousin, no less, boyfriend. She neeRAB to respect that!

Stacy: I could say same thing about her except it's her own freaking sister's boyfriend! for god's sakes! Plus she is 10x worst than Lola so yeah. She is hanging on her old love just cuz he happened to rescue her day and BAM! She fell in love with that? Uh...umm...okay? She neeRAB to let it go or neeRAB a BIG HELP! I mean a BIG HELP! :nod: Come on! She's looney that's for sure! :crazy:

Marty: I hate how she pretty much gets away with almost everything when she screws up and expects people to react the same way she wants it to be. Geez.

So I should go on and on about more but that's it for now. :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have so many soap couple favourites. Too hard to choose just a few lol

Brenda & Jax. I loved how he took care of her and loved her without drama. There was no abuse like with Sonny and she genuinely smiled when she was around Jax. In my perfect fantasy, they are raising Alec together in Rome. Happy and in love.

Ned & Alexis. They were such a fun, age appropriate couple. He balanced her crazy and loved her unconditionally.

Ric & Liz. Steaming chemistry and you could really tell, no matter how screwed up Ric was, he really did love Liz more than anything. With him, she was a woman not a little girl.

Lucky & Sam. Perfect together. Sizzling chemistry and they seemed perfect together. With him, she was more than Jason's lapdog. Only with GV playing Lucky. Can't stand that rat-looking thing constantly whining and crying as Lucky.

Nikolas & Nadine. She brought life and laughter back into his dark existence. Her light balanced his dark and I'm still so mad at GH for ruining them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Days of Our Lives
    Shawn and Belle
    | |
    I've always loved these two and I always will. They have such a beautiful and sweet relationship. I love how far they've travelled! There's just something about 'first loves' that just... :sigh:

Jack and Jennifer

omigod, these two have been amazing from the very beginning. They're the only two people on the show with half a brain and they actually have intellectual conversations. They're just really interesting to watch. Anything with Jack is interesting to watch

Lucas and Sami

dude, talk about chemistry! And the love/hate relationship is awesome as well. These two are just perfect!

Bo and Hope

One of soap's greatest love stories. Cant leave these two out - they were adorable at the very beginning when she was the 'uptown girl' and he was the 'badboy' and they're still awesome as a family decades later

Carrie and Austin

I dont know why I love these two so much, but I really, really do. Its just nice to see genuine love portrayed so sweetly. It was a tad messed up when they came back last year and we had the whole austin/sami/carrie/lucas thing AGAIN but at least CA drove off happily into the sunset this time

Couples I do NOT like on Days:
    I detested
    - shawn/mimi
    - lucas/carrie
    - austin/sami
    and right now I also hate max/abby - it just feels so fake and forced. Its like they're trying to recreate JJ because abby is their daughter but max is no Jack and while abby is jennifer-ish its just not working. As brother-sister I think they work well but otherwise... no

Guiding Light
    Jonathan and Tammy

I cant believe I ship these two (cousin factor!) but they have WAY too much chemistry and him pining after her in 2004(?) was all kinRAB of awesome

General Hospital

Nikolas and Emily

GH OTP. Seriously, I love, love, love these two and how much they love each other. Its just perfect

Lucky and Liz

Come on! Are they not completely and totally adorable? ^ :sigh:

Jason and Sam

I love that he fell for her - there's just something about their relationship thats just... spot on. Its right - a whole lot more than jason with anyone else

Patrick and Robin

I dont know anyone who doesn't like these two. The love/hate-but now I love you beyond reason-thing is done perfectly here

aaaand I've totally begun to fall for
    Maxie and Cooper

He's been on the show for what - a week? And already these two have a big fanbase! Hostage and his prisoner s/l may be cliched but you cant help but love it here

Things I hate on GH:
    jason/liz - screwing two amazing couples over in the process. I hate, hate, hate this relationship
    sonny/carly - just.no.

--

Wow, that took a while - my inner-shipper goes into overload when it comes to soaps. I apologise :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't think I've ever been to this thread before. We've got very limited soaps here and we're always way behind but I just gotta say these were/are the ones I shipped... Bwah! :lol:

DOOL:
    Bo/Hope

B&B:
    Ridge/Brooke

GH:
    Jason/Sam
    Sonny/Carly
    Nikolas/Courtney

Sunset Beach: (Bwah! I watched it)
    Antonio/Gabi
    Ben/Maria

I dislike any couple that comes between my couples... :whip: Hee... :wave: