Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Toggle touch windows 8 code help

I have been trying to figure out a way to get touch to toggle in windows 8.

There are several program that do this in windows 7. All of them work by updating registry values and then issuing a command to windows to register these updates. This update does not work in windows 8. the registry value changes and if you restart touch is disabled do the values have not changed.

You can see the update method used in c# here: wpf - How to turn off all touch input at application, window or control level? - Stack Overflow

I was able to write my own c# app. It works in windows 7, so I can update and test any solution provided.

If anyone has any advice on how i might go about doing this in windows 8 I would really appreciate it.

Also, I can garaentre this isn't a UAC or privilege issue, its running as admin.

Toggle touch windows 8 code help

hey. i dont know if i have the same problem, but here is mine. i have a pc with touch srene , but not a multi-touch one. so i need to activate the windows touch feature, to only use the ones that can be done with one finger... any advice on how to do it??

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information