Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Windows 8 hot corners on viseo touch monitor

Hi, I'm using windows 8 CP with a Packard bell Viseo 200T touch monitor; it's working fine except for the hot corners: I can't activate them on touchscreen, I must use a standard mouse. I also tried calibration with no result. is there something wrong or it's a limit of viseo touch monitor? months ago, using windows 8 Developer Preview on HP touchsmart PC I had no problem (but the only menu present on Developer Preview was on the left of the screen; I could activate it with finger without problem).
    thanks!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i am facing the same problem, on a touch screen monitor sdystem. the only solution mioght be to make the driver, fix the position of the corners (etc, when u press near the corners, it auto gets it to the corners). But, u still have to press, and since multi touch is not anabled, it gets it as mouse click.....

Only real by-pass would be if we could make something like shortcuts, on desktop, and when u press, it brings up the charms, or the start.... start seems prety easy (an exe that senRAB the hot key {win} etc) but for charms i have no idea... and still no idea how to make any of those...
    any suggestions??

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

found for charms on this forum this link http://www.rabroad.com/tutorials/258...ndows-8-a.html .
    it apears short key is win+c. camon guys. an exe wityh a script with keybinRAB should be prety easy for some1 that knows!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information