for the past six days I have been having this horrible pains in my right side, near where my gallbladder would be but I had it removed over a year ago with no problems. then yesterday when i went to get in the shower i noticed i was bleeding like a period but really heavy and it only lasted for about an hour, I have pcos and very irregular periods have not had one since november. I went to the ER and they told me i just had a pulled muscle and to just rest and not exert myself. I have also been vomiting often it and the pain is worse late at night and in the morning they seem to hit at about the same time usually between midnight and 5am. has anyone had this happen to them if so what is it and what should i do I do not want to waste another trip to the ER for them to tell me nothing pertaining to my symptoms I have had pulled muscles..and this is NOT a pulled muscle someone please help me!
Ive been googling consistently ive got everything from ovarian cyst rupture to pancreatitis to liver failure to ectopic pregnancy and diverticulitis i just cant seem to find any concrete definite answer and the ER doctor was too preoccupied to check me out properly all they did was take some blood come in and press on my side and say well we think it might be a pulled muscle.