After a 8 minute ride the bike turned off on its own so I turned the key to the off position and than back on and the bike started right back up. I drove to a spot to park and looked at the oil site gauge and there seemed to be a foam looking white substance along with a fog look. I am in MN so I had it in my garage all winter and now I am taking it out for the first time. I did the oil change at the end of the season last year so the oil is still pretty fresh.

I recently drained the oil and it had another substance in it along with some white substance. Not much but it was there. as I was adding the new oil the white substance and fog appearance slightly went away. I added new oil and a new filter to the bike and went out and rode it. When I came back from a 15 min ride with highway and city riding the white and fog was back full boar.

So my question would be, What is causing this? I want to take it in but I live in a small town and I would have to travel for that. If I can do it myself I will. I am really handy and mechanically smart and I have a manual to tell me how do fix it but I just need to know what to look at. I have had one person say it's probably condensation but that doesn't seem to right. Another said a gasket or head might be cracked. Tell me what you think!