i'm 18 so it's not like i'm underage, but me and my new boyfriend have decided we want kids but not yet as we cannot afford to support one. but for the last 3 days i've had a brown (ranges from light to dark) and sometimes pinky coloured discharge. it happens almost all day and it mostly there when i wipe or in the lining of my pants. after sex it looks alot but i dunno weather that's because he's stretching me, as i haven't had sex in quite a few months. anyway just latley i've also had bouts of nausea which range from feeling the point of being sick, to feeling constantly sick all day. i've also had a few headaches recently. i don't know weather it's my injection, but i've been on it for 2 years now, i stopped it last august and i was rushed to hospital in october with a hemmorage bleed. i then had my injection again in november. then i had it renewed 24th january. but i never had this discharge on the injection before i had it renewed. it's 3 weeks from renewal, and when he first came inside me there was literally so much sperm come out it could of filled a cup! and it was the same twice after that..

is there a reason for my symptoms or discharge?
back pain varies, also little pains in the bottom of my stomach along with a few flutters.
btw i don't have periods either.