so i own a 1995 toyota 4runner, and i need to do some replacing on her (she my 4runner is a her) first off, the glovebox key lock either doesnt work, or i dont have the right key to it, most car the egnition key is the glovebox key, but not the case here! is it broken? jammed? or just the wrong key?

also, my 4runner has running board on her, and i need to place one, but i have no idea where to look for a repalcement, (also need the little plastic "things" that go from the running boards edges to the fenders to make it look smooth)

also my check engine light has been on for years, and nothing bad has happened, i think the check engine light itself is messed up, or the oil level or mph sensor is off, cause my oil levels in my car always look low even after i have it filled by a pro place!

and when i turn the car to the left (a tight turn) it makes this horrid "screaching/ripping sound" but not when i when i make a tight right turn ... is that just the way it is? or is something wrong? no place i have taken it to has said anything is wrong, but i dont really bring it up to avoid some BS.

also if anyone out here enjoys toyota 4runners alot and knows my year (1995) well, it would be great to havve a "pen-pall" thing going on where someone could teach me!! let me know?