This is a little embarrassing but it's the Internet. So here goes: friday it hurt to pee, by Sunday it was awful so I went to doctor that day and bladder infection was the answer, so I got some antibiotics (ciprofloxacin) except I had a really bad reaction by monday afternoon (arms kept itching, tendons would tighten and get sore, all food tasted like vomit, tongue felt weird, suicidal)
So I stopped taking the medicine and tried to make an appointment with my doctor again but the receptionist was a bitch and wouldn't even let me talk to my doctor on the phone, and said he was booked for the next three days...and refused to let me know if someone cancelled an apt that day so I could go, so fearing death, I made an appointment with a different doctor at another office.

(all symptoms have disappeared except my tendons and the bottoms of my feet still randomly hurt and tingle like I have been standing on them, but I've been in bed all day)

New doctor prescribed me some other antibiotics (today) and it no longer hurts my bladder to pee but I felt itchy 'down there' (I am female), so I called the dr and asked her what to do about that and she said just use some vagisil for now and it will go away. Well I scratched once and then used vagisil wipes for the remainder of the day...and now it hurts to pee again but in a different way. It feels like my vag is on fire and it is swollen ( like uh..completely shut). On top of that, the tendons on the backs of my legs hurt so bad and they just keep getting tighter. I don't know if it's the antibiotics at this point or this is a symptom of a bladder infection? (never had one before)

Has anyone heard of anything like this or is there by chance someone who has any idea of what's going on an is any of this a normal symptom of a bladder infection? It's almost 3am here and I hurt too much to sleep and am considering a trip to the ER for this shit or trying to stick it out for 4-5 more hours and going to doctor again when they open?