Well, the story is the following. I am currently enrolled at a co ed gym. I started going since December because I really wanted to loose weight. Since then I have lost a total of 50 lbs. I am so happy for my accomplishment. The thing is that when I started I weighed 250 lbs. and no one would notice me. There was this handsome, tall, buffed trainer who I fell in love with right away. He seemed very arrogant and had a bad attitude. Well, at first I would admire him so much because he would train very hard and would standout from all others at the gym. After a while he noticed that I would stare and looked at me like I was crazy. It was so bad that he would literally run away from me as if it bothered him that I stared. Long story short, he noticed once I started loosing weight trying to catch my attention. Of course I thought his acts were very suspicious. How can a person who avoided me in the beginning be noticing me now? Well, I don't look like a super model, but I know I am starting to look good. He suddenly follows me around and pays my fee for the month of March. I felt good at first and I liked it, but then a friend told me to becareful because this trainers tend to take advantage of people like me. They go up to them telling them how they have lost weight and offer to train them for free. THey take away the weight loss credit, sleep with them and then dispose of them like trash. Of course I freaked out and took my husband with me right away to train with me. He suddently stopped stocking me. But he still stares at me. And I still like him, but I can't believe he had those intentions in mind. By the way I never planned on cheating or having an affair. I just liked him and that's it. Things are cooling off now, and I love going to the gym. But it seems now that the trainer thinks that I am a lying bitch because first I show him I like him and then I show up with my husband. He thinks bad of me and I think bad of him. But I still don't want to seem like the mean one. I still think he tried to take advantage. CAn they actually take advantage of members. What do they gain from taking away someones weight loss credit? Should I stop going to the gym? I know it's not right that I am married and liking someone else, but I don't have that good of a relation with my husband. I just didn't want for that person to take advantage of me.