I am currently 14 weeks pregnant w/ our 2nd child. We have been together for 8 years & our son is almost 4. We communicate daily & he is the first call I make after my baby doctor appointments... He can usually never go due to his work. Our son was at the park with his grandmother & we started to have a conversation which somehow lead to me asking him... "Do you even how many weeks pregnant I am or know when my due date is?" His exact words were "I don't know it's in September" Omgggg! He then preceded to give me 3 wrongggg dates! I was seriously so mad & hurt I started crying! I told him that it might not be a big deal to him but that is something that honestly hurt my feelings! He then told me it's stupid prob about 3 times... & then somehow had the nerve to be "mad" toward me for yelling at him!
Please tell me if he is in the wrong for not knowing his 2nd childs due date!
Also if you think it is "stupid" to get mad about it!
I just want to hear others opinions-I have already said how it made me feel & I'm not going to change that but I would like to know what others think; Looking from outside of the situation! Thank you!
He did get the month correct and actually pretty close with the dates too. He does know my sons birthday & mine; He is usually okay with those types of things! I dont know what made it such a big deal too me... The fact that he didn't know or that after he saw my face, seen me cry, & clearly told him that it hurt me-He still said it was stupid!