Please take the time to read this if you are willing to help. There's a girl that I'm not that close with, but I see her almost every day at her job. We flirted a lot, she blushed, twirled her hair, said I smell nice, stood really close to me, looked me deep in the eyes, gave me sexy looks, has 'checked me out', teased me and joked around. When she's caught me checking her out, she gives me an embarassed smile. I didn't ask her out because I found out from a mutual friend that she has a boyfriend (she never mentioned the boyfriend to me).

She gave me her number (without me asking for it), saying that she wanted me to help her with something. I said, mischieviously, "You sure I should have this?". She looked down and smiled. I've texted her to wish her happy holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas), but she has never texted me back. I know she gets my texts from her behavior. I haven't called her.

We continued flirting after she gave me her number, but she began to avoid me, ignore me, or be rude/angry, this happened every other day. I played it cool and was still charming. The other days she would flirt with me, stared at me, sometimes hanging around so I would talk to her. I haven't observed or heard about her flirting with other guys.

After several months, I pressed her for details about what she did on a weekend. She reluctantly shared that she did something with her boyfriend. This was the first time she had mentioned him, but I didn't act surprised. She still avoids mentioning him to me; only twice has she talked about their weekend/holiday plans (after I pressed her for details), then she changes the subject quickly. I know it's not my business but I think it's unusual that she doesn't mention him to me... our other friends have said she talks about him, that they look happy together, and that she is a good girl.

About a month ago, we were flirting and I gave her an intense, smug look. She rolled her eyes. The next day, she blew me off so I was distant towards her. I caught her staring at me a couple of times. It appeared she had decided not to flirt with me anymore, so that night I texted her and said that I respected her relationship and that I won't do anything to put her in a difficult spot.

The next time I saw her, she came up to me and said hi. I was friendly, but completely platonic. While we were talking later that night, she leaned in slowly, gave me a deep, sexy look, then leaned closer and looked down, with her head almost touching my chest. I could feel her body heat and smell her. She was so close that I could have kissed her or put my arms around her waist. It took a lot of self-control not to. I pretended not to notice and she moved away after a few seconds.

Since then we have been platonic in our interactions. Her voice gets weird whenever she says my name and she seems to try EXTRA hard to be completely emotionless or "flat" when we make small talk. However, when I talked to her today, we 'felt' each other like before. She acted kind of coy with me, and when I asked her about her weekend, she seemed reluctant to mention her boyfriend again until I pressed her for details.

She's never asked me to hang out and doesn't really ask me anymore about my life. However, when I talk to friends about my life, she eavesdrops. She also looks curious or upset when other girls flirt with me. I've still dated other girls, although she would be one of my top choices IF she ever becomes single.

What do you think is going on? I know she likes my attention, but do you think she's interested? Or is she just teasing? Thanks!