I attend what appears to be a sadistic grammar school (I am in year level 9) which I fear *WISHES* to inflict bodily harm on me by forcing me to participate in their dangerous, generally unhygienic and extremely uncomfortable school camps. I would like some advice as to how I could get out of this camp. I am prepared to perform bodily harm should it be necessary, as a protest against the school's almost fascist compulsory sports and outdoor education program. Perhaps, even, should it be necessary, I am prepared to break a bone. I will not go and see the outdoor education managers to negotiate as my voice will not be heard, I will be looked down upon, punished and even perhaps mocked or bullied because of this action. Does anyone have any ideas for alternatives to the bodily harm I have threatened, that would exempt me from this school camp?

Just to clarify, I have been on two of these camps before, and they have both been frightening ordeals, magnified by the fact that I can become quite homesick.

All help is greatly appreciated.