I'm not going to lie, this is a homework assignment that I have done, I wanted to check my answers with these ones, these questions are the ones that I wasn't sure about. Any help will be greatly appreciated, if you don't agree with me asking for help please don't comment.

There's no need for rude comments. One love.

2. To mobilize for war, which one of the following did America have to do?
A.Create the Committee for Professional Information
B.Draft African-Americans to be soldiers
C.Pass the Selective Service Act
D.Require citizens to raise victory gardens

3. Which two countries encouraged America to enter the war because they needed fresh troops?
A.Britain and Austria-Hungary
B.Britain and France
C.Britain and Germany
D.Britain and Italy

4. Which World War I ship was sunk in violation of the rules of neutrality?
A.Liberty
B.Lusitania
C.Litovsk
D.Victory

7. What is the term for the document that the Central Powers signed that resulted in a cease-fire?
A.Agreement
B.Alliance
C.Armistice
D.Disarmament

8. Which type of warfare led to a stalemate during World War I?
A.Chemical warfare
B.Naval warfare
C.Total warfare
D.Trench warfare

9. During World War I, which one of the following was required to raise funds to supply the U.S. Army?
A.Committee for Public Information
B.Liberty bonds
C.Selective Service
D.Zimmerman Note

10. Why did Wilson feel it necessary to convince other countries to accept his plan?
A.Other countries preferred to punish the Central Powers for their part in World War I.
B.Other countries preferred to push the Central Powers into paying impossible fees.
C.Other countries wanted to ignore the whole thing and get on with life.
D.Other countries wanted to keep Wilson for getting the historical credit for ending the war.

11. The leader of the American Expeditionary Forces (AEF), John J. Pershing, was also known for pursuing Pancho Villa through Mexico.
True
False

12. Which of the following countries is most known for its accomplished naval force?
A.Britain
B.Germany
C.Japan
D.United States

13. What was President Wilson's reason for his plan to rebuild Europe without destroying its countries?
A.To ensure no country that fought on the Allied Powers side would have to pay reparatons
B.To prevent future wars from happening as the result of continued disputes
C.To prove to the Central powers his ability as a world leader
D.To show other countries how generous the United States could be

14. When Russia pulled out of the war, what advantage did that give to Germany?
A.Germans who were waiting to fight now had discarded weapons and other supplies so they could join the battle.
B.Germans now controlled the Eastern front without Russia to defend it.
C.Germans were now able to surge forward on the western fronts, and so they launched several attacks.
D.Germans were now free to return to their own homes as there was no one left to fight them.

15. Which of the following resulted in Russia leaving the war?
A.The Bolshevik Revolution
B.The collapse of the Central Powers
C.The Second Battle of the Marne
D.The Treaty of Brest-Litovsk