Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

addicted to magazines?

I think im addicted to magazines. I have boxes of them stashed under my bed and I HAVE to buy one or more every time i go to the store. Its hard for me to throw them away which i rarely ever do and i even pack them and take them with me when i move. I don't understand what could be causing this addiction or is it hoarding? i even have a few of them i haven't even read yet so its not an issue of getting them to read them. i was wondering if this is real addiction or if anyone else has anything like this?

Actually, I am addicted to magazines too. I have a compilation of my favorite magazine where in the cover of the magazines our my idols. I am fond of reading magazine especially when it comes to house because I am getting some tips on how to interior my house. Some of my magazines are not yet read and taken off from cover. It's just a real collection.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    if you do not like anymore your old books you just donate it to public library. thank you

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information