Hello everyone,

So I just wanted to get peoples opinions on a good exercise plan.

So far I have done it for 3 days. I have been doing minimum 1 hour cardio and then doing one part of the body with weights for half an hour then play basketball for another half hour.

I am currently 24, 200 pounds at 5'8 and would like to be at 150. Really there is no time restriction, I know this takes time and a lot of work. I also work a night shift so I have been going around 12-1 AM - 2-3 AM. I like to be there for at least 2 hours a day.

Also I have increased my water intake a lot. I still having a hard time doing the whole 6 meals a day. I am more into the 3 meals. I would like to try the 6 meals but I find I don't have the time.

I would really like to have a good meal plan as well. If there is anything anyone can suggest that would be great. I am really in the mind set this time as I have tried many times before.

Also is there any good protein shakes I should look into? Lately when I get home at 2-3-4AM I have been drinking a small glass of milk and 1 scrambled egg with pepper and pinch of salt so I have some protein in my body as I sleep.

Thanks!!!!!