Anyway, I made a question on this before, but a few things were unclear. .

- Mother won lottery.

- She wasted the money.

- Her income is otherwise 11-12k a year(not including tips - she is a waitress.) My mother has been out of work due to flooding of her long-term job(6 years), and has sporadically gained unemployment/worked through a temp service. My father does not live with us and will not contribute anything to my education, even still, he doesn't make much more than my mother anyway.

- She has three children, gets food stamps, we live in government housing, etc.

- The income for the last year was 73k, not 12k, because of her winnings.

- I had no control of how she spent it, don't condemn me for her poor decisions.

- I've applied to various universities, most are private schools. This was under the pretense that private universities reward enough financial aid to be competitive with public universities, and my above average academic record.

- I don't mind taking out loans, just nothing too excessive. I cannot anything afford over 3-4k out of my pocket per year though. Loans aren't a problem because when I go to graduate school, I will be going into a physics program. Physics programs tend to reward a full tuition as well as a stipend. That means, I have room to accumulate loans without worrying about them being excessive after graduate school. Furthermore, I plan to do REUs in my freshman sophomore and junior summers, to mitigate the cost of college. That is about 5-6k per summer.

- I have neurological disabilities: High Functioning Autism, Anxiety, and OCD. Due to this, any work I can do is limited until I go through some issues in therapy.