For a few months now, I've been getting a sharp, almost pinching kind of pain in my ribs on the right side. It can be anywhere between right under my nipple to the very bottom of my ribs. I've been to the doctor numerous times (I've had my LEFT lung collapse four times and I could always tell because of a pinching pain under my ribs, so when I felt it on the RIGHT side, I rushed myself to the ER), but every time they've done X-Rays, they said that nothing was abnormal and that I was fine. They gave me a two weeks prescription for Celexa a few months ago, but that didn't help at all, it actually made my anxiety worse and the pinching pains didn't go away at all.

I'm not overweight, I weigh only 155 lbs and I'm 6 feet tall.

I've tried exacerbating the area to see if anything makes it worse, so that way I can at least tell if it's skeletal, muscular or something wrong with my lung, but nothing I do seems to cause it to flare up. EXCEPT, I sleep with two pillows and the bottom one always moves, and when I'm lying on my right side, I reach up and pull it back into place with my left arm and the pain seems to flare up ever so slightly. I've tested this a few times and it seems to be the only thing that makes it any worse.

Also, and I have no idea if this has anything to do with it or not, but once in a while, when I'm drinking something cold, it seems like I can feel that coldness in the area of my ribs where the pain seems to radiate.

Could anyone help me out? Like I said, I've been to the doctor on multiple occasions and have hefty bills that I can't afford piled up, so please, please, PLEASE don't suggest that I go back there again.

Oh, I don't know if this would have anything to do with it, but in December I had pleurodesis on my left lung because of the multiple collapses. Maybe some kind of referred nerve damage pain?