my son sometimes will eat or not eat solids. my in law looked after him for 1 week when i had to work in other city. baby seemed to eat anything almost easily there. so now that i am back, my husband insisted that i cook exactly like his mother does. but with me, baby still sometimes would eat solid and sometimes wont. last night my husband scolded me for feeding rice porridge without anything else inside and that i should have cooked as his mom did. i did that because my son only wanted that plain porridge last night. just this afternoon baby consumed fish and vege as usual. my husband thinks i cook plain rice porridge everyday and that my son is under nourished and that he's not yet walking. he even complaints that i do not feed my son with the cod liver oil he suggested my son feed on but actually i am giving my son multivitamin chewable once in 2 days and even feed him baby formula for picky eaters as suggested by a doctor. my son is still breastfeeding too. my son has been relying on something to walk, like pushing a chair or stay close to the wall for more than 6 months already. i see him trying to stand up on his own for a few times. i encourage him to walk by leading him with two hands, sometimes i take one hand and walk with him. read somewhere that he may not be confident enough to walk on his own. should i consult a doctor already?