I signed up with LA Fitness for a personal trainer back in Nov 2011 The person I got that did all the paper work who I signed up with Carmel saying I was going to work out with him after about 2 work outs he told me I should work out with this person named Josh.
I worked with him once didn't really like him also cause wasn't used to the work out as well got sick as well.
So I switched to this other person named Chad who I did end up like but after 2mo of work out he desided to leave the gym and go to 24hours he told me I would best work out with Kyle or Daniel. Carmel ended up leaving as well.
Ended up doing 2 work outs with Kyle he was ok but he was always late so again I went with another perons Daniel.
Even thought his works out were more core and diffrent I some what liked how he did the training and work with him for a mo.but wanted to change things up and worked out with Kyle and like waste of me time something I could have dont alone.
I went to take a app. with Daniel and he ended up leaving cause I ended up getting another person who La switched me with I desided to redo the app.
Today when I called my barcode wasn't working but I asked if Daniel was working there still I got told he desided to go to another gym that is about the same time as the gym I'm going now.
Long story short I'm kinda getting mad that I have a contract with La Fitness and yet I keep being pond off to different people and they all have there own style so it's like I'm started again over and over. Does it sound like a stocker if I go to the other gym casue he swiched?
Before used to be 130 at 5'9 now 145 at 5'9
Yes I did reread what I said I know my spelling is bad did this on my phone.