Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Go frack yourself San Diego.

after the Sd game he went and hugged his coaches and pointed his fingers up twice. Not excessive so maybe he's calming down with it but it's not a reson to hate the guy.

on a different note...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXsysLhl5WE

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

He sucks as a human because he likes god too much? Or you don't like him because of that reason? We know the answer already.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

r u talking to me?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

pix?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sucks as a human being is much more appropriate to express my distaste than simply stating that I do not like him.

That being said, I believe that anyone that uses God to gain publicity is at the very least an egotistical hypocrite, and at the most a shitty human being. My real issue is that to me, Christianity is about what you do (when people aren't around). Not what you say.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Right about the last part... but I don't think Tebow is using it to gain popularity. The kid grew up sheltered, home-schooled, on a farm with wacko parents. He is as religious as they come and he acts it in day to day life. As obnoxious as his behaviour may be, he isn't using his beliefs to gain fame.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good thing he doesn't those things, that would be pretty shitty.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

posting after a UF fag

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

oh well. i'd still rather live here, than in ANY landlocked portion of the country. Colorado is home to the Great American Beer Fest, and by god, it is my dream to attend it one year. But, still. . . San Diego is sick, and so is CA. so stfu and go lynch another rutger gay.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did you guys never see the Tebow pro life commercial last year? His parents were living in the Philippines when his mother was pregnant with him. If you abort in the Philippines, you die. Following that pro life commercial, she went on a tour explaining how she was planning to abort Tim and all this shit about her doctor urging her to, and how God wouldn't smile upon that. She didn't have a choice because it was illegal.... Then he goes on to say that hardly any athletes stand for anything.

I don't know. The dude just pisses me off. I respect good football players. He's a great football player, but the religion shit is just over the top. To me, it's no different than Bono running around all YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH for everyone and condemning everyone else who doesn't. I don't know how many of you watch South Park, but Bono is the biggest piece of shit ever now....and I love U2.

Edit: It just really bothers me when people push their beliefs on others and expect others to adopt them )or be doomed to a fiery death in hell). I have a lot of really strong beliefs, but I always try to keep in mind that everyone with half a brain is the same way.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information