Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

police officer spraying nonviolent protesters in face with pepper spray @ uc davis

Pepper sprayed at point blank range...yeah...that's usually how pepper spray works. These guys are probably going to get hung by their balls and lose their job over a bunch of pussies that can't take simple orders and suffer the consequences for it. Cool. Can't wait til cops are too scared to even do their job, things will be so much better.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

police officer spraying nonviolent protesters in face with pepper spray @ uc davis

Why would they have to move? I agree its stupid that you would take pepper spray to the face over this, but just because a cop tells you to do something doesn't mean you have to do it. They enforce laws, not make them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

because wwhat these protestors are doing are definitely threatening to society. The cops are giving them more power by pepper spraying them then just standing around and making sure nothing gets out of hand.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ok if you really want to sink down to playing word games, semantics, and high school debate team... but really tell me how im wrong and that what im saying is not true. if i am and you can legitimately show me how, id be more than happy to listen. im not here to prove myself right...

imo all this best protest stuff is 1960's logic/approach applied to a 2010's issue. protest if you want, but it probably wont change much. instead be smart and attack the problem at its root - oh wait that involves a few inconvenient truths about the students as well, not just poor choices by UC management? if it was easy to fix the problem wouldn't exist in the first place.

btw I like many others here am also in the UC system so these increased tuition costs and decreases in quality of education that I pay for (no not my parents or financial aid) do affect me in a real and negative manner. im just as upset at these hikes as the next guy, but id much rather address the issue in a more effective manner than best protests - i want to get what i still can out of these classes i paid for.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Now that's some gruesome shit.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

On the use of force hierarchy, pepper spray and tazers are below hanRAB-on and only slightly above verbal orders. That's right. Before you get punched in the head, you get a shot of hot sauce in the face. You get one chance. Don't move? Spray. Don't move again? Push. I'm sorry but spray is for the officer's safety. It's safer for him to spray you than to get physical. Besides, I've been sprayed with pepper spray. It's not that bad. I'll take that over a billy club to the teeth.

As for the video, I can't see it but more often than not, hippies are wrong and I agree with the majority of this thread, except for it not being about pianos. Freedom of expression is a glorious right given to us by the forefathers. We're exercising it right now. But pushing the limits of that right is the reason why nothing gets done. A lot of people riot and protest for the sake of rioting and protesting. As stated before on these boarRAB, a lot of them have not idea why they're there. A guy in my area owns a waterfront hotel and travels to NYC to protest big corporations and money? KIss off. You don't know why you protest.

In most states, it's a high misdemeanor, low level felony to disobey an order from a police officer. You're much better off following the order, then talking to his superiors if you really feel like he did something wrong. It not smart to confront a guy with club, taser and oh a gun. "But but but he wasn't supposed to hit, spray or shoot me." Cool, as you say that laying in a hospital bed.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah I was more or less trying to say that. I would have moved in a heart beat, but I get what they were doing.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh haha. My mistake. I misunderstood you

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information