Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: BCS Standings

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

BCS Standings

Good at what? football? because football is everything.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

BCS Standings

Truth.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

BCS Standings

ive never heard of south carolina in basketball, and thats the only other major college sport on tv, so yea, football is everything

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

BCS Standings

Didnt South Carolina win the national championship in Baseball this past year?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

BCS Standings

past 2 haha but i wasn't gonna use that as a defense as So Cal has quite a few.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

BCS Standings

go tarheels.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

BCS Standings

USC (South Carolina) would skull frack Southern Cal mercilessly

Bob Sanchezel

BCS Standings

how the frack did v tech and michigan make it into a bcs bowl?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

BCS Standings

So first off on Saturday night I was at my company Christmas party watching the Virginia Tech/Clemson game...after watching that horrible fracking game....I drank myself into a vomit filled insane night. After spending much of the day recovering avoiding all sports media telling me how bad VT sucks.

So I wake up this morning to the news that UVA is going to the Peach bowl. I was confused because that's where VT was headed. To my delight we're headed to the Sugar bowl.

What gets me is I think VT losing was better because we're playing in a more high profile BCS bowl playing a better team than if we won... playing a Big Least school. I don't like the BCS....but it's purely about money. Michigan and Virginia Tech were the best options for ratings and money. KSU would not have met ticket obligations and the ratings would have been low. They can complain all they want but as of right now it's all about money.

On Okie State....I am a little pissed off on that. I want to see someone else have a shot at LSU and Bama lost their chance. But again if Okie State passed Alabama...the hokies would not be in the Sugar Bowl.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

BCS Standings

I wanted to play OSU. I watched OSU/OU and OSU finally showed me that they can play defense. All the Bama fans down here say shit like "yall didn't win that game, our field goal kicker just sucked, we lost the game for you" and all this shit. Why does a team kick field goals? Because they can't sustain drives against the other team. Two of Bama's misses were 50+ yarRAB in that game, and another miss was blocked. They got themselves in that situation because they couldn't sustain drives against LSU's defense. The same thing will happen in the BCS title game, just this time it will be worse, because it's essentially a home game for LSU. Also, it creates another dramatic, winless setting if Bama wins, because then you've got the cronies that argue for LSU still being champion, and the others arguing that Bama is the champion. I don't want to be a team like the 2007 USC (Cal) team claiming that there's a shared championship.

To me, if you lose the BCS title game, you should not be national champion. That being said, if Alabama wins, the shitshow will begin when ti comes to the lack of integrity with the BCS system.

edit: Honey Badger just made Heisman finalist list. Awwwww yeahhh.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information