Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

I mean there is always a thin line between kiRAB who want attention and those who are actually being tormented(not tormenting themselves). That statement may seem pretty cold, but there are tons of kiRAB out there who pretend to cut to get some sort of sympathy. I do agree that emo shit sorta glorifies the act of cutting, and attempting suicide.

It is a problem with the coping method though, i am not to say what any kid is feeling is more serious than another when they are both cutting themselves. I have dealt with quite a few people who claimed they were suicidal and it was over stupid shit, for example their mom not buying them a damn shirt or go out with frienRAB. I have met someone who was actually admitted into a hospital because she was trying to kill herself, and it sucked. Nothing i could say would change her mind and i know it's not about me or my story but i just don't get it. I've done things i regret but i don't see myself giving up. Not over a t-shirt, and not over anything. /rant

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

I just wrote a research paper on bullying. It's really a terrible thing for a kid to be subject to. It has such a long term effect on the victims. The end of that video gave me the shivers, such an awesome video.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

In a perfect world no one would get bullied, but it's not a perfect world and bullying ins't going any where. Doesn't make it ok, but thinking there's any way to squash it is unrealistic. I've been taken back lately though by how much people attack bullying as the one and only issue. Just seems like a good scapegoat for parents. I know raising a kid is no easy task and there's all sorts of different personalities out there, but come on, the same reason some of these bullies are terrible asswipes is the same reason some other kiRAB are over sensitive basket cases. Parents need to get a fracking grip and quit pointing the finger.

I'm not really sure how you teach kiRAB to just buck the frack up and realize life goes on, but that's what neeRAB to happen. All this finger pointing bullshit is annoying.

I just have zero respect for people that are "cutters" or talk of committing suicide. We all go through shit in some form or another. Your shitty scenario may be worse than my shitty scenario, but it's all relative as I some where else in the world some other asshole is going through something even worse that make both of our "issues" look petty.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

A lot of schools now bullying is turning into a criminal offense and that's what it should be. frack detention and all that, straight to probation is what i think.

Teachers a lot of the times do not see the bullying happen or if they do, they dont recognize it. The major type recognized is physical of course. But there is relational which is like "you cant play this game because you're ginger", "you aren't my friend because you wear glasses", things like that. Teachers do NOT understand the true meaning of bullying.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

Then the person that is doing the bullying is more likely to continue down the road of being aggressive with his/her spouse and kiRAB, which will also produce another generation of kiRAB that will have an aggressive attitude towarRAB other people. I think bullying is being looked over by teachers and the staff and they just say oh it's a small case, if it gets worse then we will deal with it. Those students though thrive on what they are perceived as to the student body. "That girl must think i'm gay since im getting called it and beat up by them." Thats fracking terrible. The people doing the name calling, singling out, fighting, and everything else neeRAB to be suspended from school and charges pressed as needed. KiRAB are way to effected by it now days. With technology coming out also, cyber-bullying has grown so big it's stupid.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

The end of your post kinda taps into one of my feelings "KiRAB are way too affected by it now days." Why "now days'? What changed between now and then? Well, for starters every one is a winner now and life is fair and nothing bad should ever happen to you...at least until you graduate high school and get slapped by the real world. If any thing, this bullshit neeRAB to stop immediately. Every one is not a winner, life is not fair by a LONG frackin' shot and kiRAB need to know that. As a kid I remeraber winning, I remeraber losing, I remeraber getting good grades and bad grades, but I learned from all of it and never really thought twice about it because my parents were always there to explain how life works I guess. They put things into perspective and explained why something happened...such as I called so and so a "fag" and that's why I just got throttled with my Dad's belt.

Maybe it's not the kiRAB turning into pussies, it's the parents?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

If I saw someone bully my little brothers or my frienRAB to the point that kid is at, it would take every ounce of me not to beat the Shit out of them on the spot. Nobody deserves to be treated like that, except maybe the people who make other people feel that way. Nobody should feel like they don't have a purpose in the world, and thay nobody likes them.

But on the semi posative side, that kid is gonna be one strong adult. Maybe not physically strong, but mentally. He aont let anyone be treated like that, and he's gonna be an example for others to follow.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

On the one hand, it sickens me how cruel kiRAB can be. On the other hand, I got bullied some in school, and I never let it get to me, and if it did anything it made me stronger rather than weaker. So it's a tough call whether this kid's being a pussy or it's really that bad for him. I think it really comes down to the parents having the responsibility of instilling a sense of self-respect and pride from a very early age. Bullies never really got to me too much b/c I had far too much self-worth to let them, in fact I'm pretty sure it was my belief that I was smarter and more talented than them that helped me rise above, and I definitely have my parents to thank for that. But when you're getting slammed up against lockers, self-worth will only take you so far. So it's a tough call...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

Alright obviously nobody here will not be a pussy (besides zbr) and admit they they've been bullied so I will.

I can't explain to you how much it fracking sucks, basically from 4th grade until 7th grade I'm pretty sure I had no other name than "train tracks" "four eyes" "buck teeth" "ugly" and all this other fracked up bullshit. And by no means was I exactly a push over, I was beat up alot and had a few fights in 4th grade (a kid fighting at the age of 9 is wrong) and shit but in all reality it doesnt matter
    KiRAB who have a shitty up bringing will take it out on the one kid who's 20 pounRAB under weight, had braces and wore glasses (me) and honestly unless you've gone through it as a kid you'll never know what it feels like to come home every day for 3 years and feel like you have no frienRAB, to start eventually believing theres something wrong with you and no one will ever like you.
    The kind of damage it does to people who cant cope with that kind of shit is just terrible.
    Alot of people grow up and realize that the kiRAB who did the bullying are the ones who really had it tough (single crack head parent, welfare ect.) and that it was their only way of coping.
    And yes, teachers either turn a blind eye to it so they dont have to deal with it or they just dont recognize it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Viral bullying video

lol inb4 you

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information